Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The JAE THREAD

TheNissanMan

OK IVE JUST POSTED THEM UP ON GOLD :P

I hate you. :ph34r:

PMSL its even coming out his nose :lol: ya poor fella

Hmmm that wasn't vomit (i hope) I guess i only have myself to blame mate!

I am counting myself lucky that I cant go Gold at the moment :bye:

I'm sorry i went in myself Ash!

Good Ash - dont do it! I clicked on it by mistake and am still heaving! Its truly GROSS!

Well we have Mr Caravan and Seveer to thank for that don't we. :wacko:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• dicey2k

• Moffmo

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

OK IVE JUST POSTED THEM UP ON GOLD :P

I hate you. :ph34r:

PMSL its even coming out his nose :lol: ya poor fella

Hmmm that wasn't vomit (i hope) I guess i only have myself to blame mate!

I am counting myself lucky that I cant go Gold at the moment :bye:

I'm sorry i went in myself Ash!

Good Ash - dont do it! I clicked on it by mistake and am still heaving! Its truly GROSS!

Well we have Mr Caravan and Seveer to thank for that don't we. :wacko:

36_20_7.gif

tbh rob i'm suprised you managed to keep it down that long. you even started drinking when it wasn't your turn.

We missed the full thing.. we were in our tent sleeping... no, we weren't laughing our heads off at you, we both sleeplaugh :rolleyes:

We missed the full thing.. we were in our tent sleeping... no, we weren't laughing our heads off at you, we both sleeplaugh  :rolleyes:

lol thats a new one. pmsl. all i can do now is think back and laugh

and sorry to matt (moffmo) and firthy for talking crap to you all night!  And BTW firthy you did say you would swop your corolla for my mr2 so hand over the keys  :yes:  :D

Cant wait for the next one although i think the sambuca is off the shopping list for next year  :wacko:  :lol:

No need to apologise tegan because i was probably talking the same crap too :lol: Kids and booze eh :rolleyes:

Oh yeah forgot about the deal, but you did say it was a drunken deal at the time :lol: well you can have them anyway, would like a nice little two seater :P

tegan,

never thought id ever see three people in a mki mr2, but u proved all the people wrong!!! 

And yes it was a squeeze in there! Me and firthy were just discussing the retro switches etc in my car then i discovered a moffmo shaped object in between us! :lol:

That was funny, matt just jumping in, i never thought it would be possible too but he squeezed in :lol:

great to see, jaxx, tegan, jj, asha, anne and les, fizz, moffmo, firthy ( and your mad mate lol :P )  sorry to anyone i forgot.

Was nice to see you too, and my mate is just a lazy bum that lives on the streets, or thats just how he comes across, but what can you expect from a punto owner :lol:

I think i need to apologise to rob.... first for taking the pics, then for handing them out...............

.....................Or not!

Funny as hell dude!! :thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:

No need to apologise tegan because i was probably talking the same crap too :lol: Kids and booze eh  :rolleyes: 

Oh yeah forgot about the deal, but you did say it was a drunken deal at the time :lol: well you can have them anyway, would like a nice little two seater  :P

tegan,

never thought id ever see three people in a mki mr2, but u proved all the people wrong!!! 

And yes it was a squeeze in there! Me and firthy were just discussing the retro switches etc in my car then i discovered a moffmo shaped object in between us! :lol:

That was funny, matt just jumping in, i never thought it would be possible too but he squeezed in :lol:

Excellent - ill hold you to that firthy! :D

Ive had three in her before - i picked rob up from town and we saw his mate tim on the way back - so i pulled over and rob said 'you cant exactly give him a lift can you?' so i said 'watch me!' :lol:

and there was rob and tim in the passenger seat (yes sat on each other laps :ph34r: ) and me trying to drive but only being able to get fourth and fifth gear due to all the legs in the way! Was a right laugh! But not so funny when sopper went past the other way! :ph34r::lol:

Hi all,

I had a really good time, nice to meet y'all.

Ken - Fan-!Removed!-tastic, you are a star, you are de man and whatever others phrases people have used on here

Excellent event.

Great Stand, great car's and most importantly great people.

I'm crap with names at the best of times, so trying to remember names AND user names too meant I had no chance.

Next time I'll have to get a Polaroid camera and right down name/username, on the back.

I'll check the "Post drinking Exorcist session" in gold another time.

Fizz - why did you have to prove me wrong about fitting in your '2.

I was happy and content thinking I couldn't fit in them.

Stevetubby - all I can say is, thank you very much, legend.

John - thanks for the bucket on sunday even though it was a wasted effort by 1-2pm.

To everyone else, it was nice to SEE you even if I didn't speak to you

Great weekend.

Rich K

tbh rob i'm suprised you managed to keep it down that long. you even started drinking when it wasn't your turn.

Yeah so i believe! I think it was the fact that we statred drinking at silly hour in the afternoon norm that had a lot do do with it! Either that or something nasty transferred from your wig to me!!! :P

We missed the full thing.. we were in our tent sleeping... no, we weren't laughing our heads off at you, we both sleeplaugh  :rolleyes:

Yeah Caroline said something similar in the morning! Surprised you didn't come out and shut me up Davy!! B)

I think i need to apologise to rob.... first for taking the pics, then for handing them out...............

.....................Or not!

Funny as hell dude!!  :thumbsup:  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Thanks Gray, i'll let you off with the photos for the Rum and Raisin cake you provided! Top banana! :thumbsup:

Yeah Caroline said something similar in the morning! Surprised you didn't come out and shut me up Davy!! B)

It was only in the morning i remebered i had the Camcorder, with that infra-red light thing.. as in ghost hunter thing on telly... should have video'd the full thing in that green effect light it gives.. would have been funny as hell to watch and looked like a horror movie :lol:.. ah! well always next year eh! :P

Fizz - why did you have to prove me wrong about fitting in your '2.

I was happy and content thinking I couldn't fit in them.

Hi bud.. Good to meet ya again.. and what can i say abotu the '2'... your right.. you would only have more hassle in sutton colefield so there is no need for it.. even if you do fit.. :rolleyes::lol::thumbsup:

Here's some of my pictures, I was with the Toyota GB Lads I'm Scotts Stepson.

I've provided a link to my site because the images are all too large to post here (56k Users Beware!)

http://www.retrocarclub.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=428

Some great pics there mate.. was good to meet ya as well.. I was the asian chap who loved the F1 sim.. got the same result as you if i remember correctly.. :yes::thumbsup:

There was a Scooby with Sera like windows parked on our stand. Well it turned up at Carcraft today :D Or put it this way it was an exact replica ;)

No idea why but it was cool to see it again.

3 into a 2 seater isn't too difficult....

Over JAE just put peeps in the boot of the 5... Guy thought he'ld had to much to smoke when Matt jumped out the boot and stretched and the guy at the shop wondered what was going on when Matt crawled out of the boot when we were shoppnig :D :D :D

Here's some of my pictures, I was with the Toyota GB Lads I'm Scotts Stepson.

I've provided a link to my site because the images are all too large to post here (56k Users Beware!)

http://www.retrocarclub.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=428

Some great pics there mate.. was good to meet ya as well.. I was the asian chap who loved the F1 sim.. got the same result as you if i remember correctly.. :yes::thumbsup:

you mean...

gallery_1599_33_1122164816.jpg

fizz only loved it cause he could control it better than the 2.

"you spin me right round baby right round................."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I span the F1 thing as well mate.. :lol::thumbsup:

At least I drove it in the maual change up change down mode! :P

I was doing really well untill I was disqualified for driving the wrong way round the circuit :rolleyes:

Still feeling rougher than a badgers backside.. must remember to book the whole week following JAE off next year :D

Must be getting to those golden oldie years before my time lol :D :D

Forgot to say thanks for Chrisb for making the convoy up and a big big thanks to TubbyTurbo for letting me take the Surf for a spin although I did forget there was no clutch twice and slammed on the brakes (oh well it was only an R34 behind :D )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links