Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The JAE THREAD

TheNissanMan

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• dicey2k

• Moffmo

• earpl

Well guys i had a sterling weekend, Fantastic to meet everyone and see all the old faces... My sunburn is royal at the minute, who'd have thought you could toast through clouds - Well i am a gingé! :wacko:

Thanks to Ash (Camshaft's Mrs) for the moisturising stuff - You're a star! (Also thanks for putting up with my drunken slurring!)

Sambuca will be returning next year although not sure which car will be (3rd JAE in 3 different Jap Cars :D)

:eek: Keep that stuff away from me... We all know what happened when i kept intercepting shots as they were being passed round last night... :blink::ph34r: Ken made me clean up my mess...

Right, just a few quick mentions!

Gray - The candyman was on superb form!

Chris (Earpl) - Love the bonnet, and you make a good pirate me hearty! :arrgg-matey: oh and cheers for letting me drive your car to the bogs when i was in bone-idol mode!

Norm - How do you cope???

Robbie (Camshaft) and Ash - Nice to meet you both, love the car and your generosity with the ale!!

Davy (cfc1) and your Mrs - Hope my near death experience didn't keep you awake too long!!! :ph34r:

Steve (Red Yaris 54) - Top bloke, nice to meet you finally!

Shaz and Daz - I want your tele's!!! :drool:

Gordy - Good photos, i want your CAR!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Big Matt and Frankie - Cheers for looking after me last night guys, you are both stars!

Em - Remind me to clean your roof for ya next time i see ya! :P

JJ - Good hug darlin!!!

Tina and Yves - Great to meet you, and Yves the chocolate was fantastic mate!

Rich - Hope you get the Sera back on it's feet soon mate!

Leg-end Lee - :hokus-pokus:

Edit: Whoops, forgot to add the man himself... KEN for organising such a roaringly good weekend and for putting up with me, living up to my name of Mouth All Mighty!! Top bloke, you deserve a rather large pat on the back! The curry was great, bet Alan will be sorry he missed out! :thumbsup:

Anyway, having taken up half the thread i'm going to have a look for some classic photos on my camera! If i've missed anyone off the list, its not because i don't love ya, its because i'd get busted for killing the TOC servers with the world's longest ever single post!! :yes:

I'm now going to douse myself in Aloe Vera, respect to you all!!

Rob :thumbsup:

Well I've had a hot bath and some food and now I'm ready to post my opinions on the weekend. (Les will be hosting my pics along with his own)

It was sooooooo nice to be a part of this event.

Gals - SoTOC RULES!!!!!!! We were all so 'together' :group-cuddles:

My thanks go to JJ 'specially cos she not only got us our T-shirts (great weren't they) but also she arranged for us to have our own banner!!!

Ken - well what can I say? You did a marvellous job, thanks a million :thumbsup:

Fizz - I'm so going to miss your beautiful car :crybaby: but maybe we'll see it again with a new member

To ALL you guys - you rock, all of you :arrgg-matey: :P :ph34r: B)

The weather didn't ruin it, nothing could spoil it!!!!!!!

All I can say is roll on the next JAE (though I must admit I think Les might do a better bar-b-q!!!) :lol:

well just got home about 30 min ago. i had a fantastic weekend. if not a little eventful......... mentionin no names ROB :P nice to meet everyone. well most of u. might have been there the whole weekend but still didnt manage to meet everyone. last nights sambuca challenge was entertainin if i dont say so myself.

Tegan - have u found you car keys yet? ah and thanks for the cream so my sunburn.

Rob - u must never drink again. please i dont need to be put thru that again. i saw too much last night :blink:

cant wait for JAE next year. just hope the weather is better.

anyway im off to unpack the car then goin for a kip.

see ya

well just got home about 30 min ago. i had a fantastic weekend. if not a little eventful......... mentionin no names ROB :P nice to meet everyone. well most of u. might have been there the whole weekend but still didnt manage to meet everyone. last nights sambuca challenge was entertainin if i dont say so myself.

Tegan - have u found you car keys yet? ah and thanks for the cream so my sunburn.

Rob -  u must never drink again. please i dont need to be put thru that again. i saw too much last night  :blink:

Well whose fault was that for pouring a bucket of water on me when i passed out?? :lol:

Oh and speaking of buckets, someone pinched my red one which was full of ales, to be fair if someone wanted the booze, but why take the bucket aswell????? I think it was those Nissan blokes next door! :crybaby:

hey when someone doesnt come round when ur shakin them violently wot other options do u have? :P

There was a red bucket rollin around our tent this morning ...

Hmmm well if it had a yellow handle Lorne then it was probably mine! Not bothered because it was only a 1.99 Halfrauds job so i didn't have to bring the mop bucket from home! :lol:

Love your car BTW! :thumbsup:

hey when someone doesnt come round when ur shakin them violently wot other options do u have? :P

Bury them. <_<

Bury them. <_<

that option was considered but decided against it :P

I was tryin to stop me tent blowin away at the time mate - sorry

And thanks ... you did er .. point this out once or twice over the night ... whilst slurring

I was tryin to stop me tent blowin away at the time mate - sorry

And thanks ... you did er .. point this out once or twice over the night ... whilst slurring

Yeah i have to apologise to anyone i offended last night!

Ryan and Sambuca kicked me into touch... Also hope i didn't miss anyone's car when i was cleaning up after the glowstick fights! I think mine and Earpl's got the majority of the crossfire!

Thats a great piccy of us Girlies, thanks Les. :group-cuddles:

SoTOC rule :thumbsup: B)

Mitsubishi Delica's won best club stand !

Even that couldn't spoil the weekend though.

Managed to fall asleep twice on the way home ( oops ).

Cheers people

Even though I was only there 5 hours, it was a good craic.

Nice to put some faces to names, and still haven't even met everyone yet.

Can't wait for the next on, and next time, I'll hopefully be camping over too. ;)

Once again, the devious Gnome manages to avoid all forms of photography. :D

Just got up after going for a well needed nap!..

Had a great time even though i think i'll stick to the Hotel in future! :huh: (my back was killing on the 1st night)

The 2nd night.. i was kept awake by someone telling bad joikes in the middle of the TOC 'villiage'! Worst of all.. the one that i started to listen to.. i missed the punch line!!! <_< :lol:

It was along the lines of.. 'A guy walks into a bar with 3 talking ducks... Infact.. i think it may have been Ryans voice i heard (MX5 boi)...

The weather was alright on the Sat which was good.. but today i would have stayed longer if it was dry.

Ken.. cheers for your hard efforts mate.. last night was amusing with the PR dude's.. :D

Bibbs - Thank you very much sir for trusting me with your new baby.. shame didnt get chance to check the vtech out but the drive alone was great and i love that gearbox! :drool:

Shaf - Good to finally meet you bro!.. lovely looking mota once you got her clean!. i blame you for the rain as it started as you finished!.. See you at TOTB :thumbsup:

Steve Tubby - Your a 'legend'... lmao.. great stuff mate.. loved the hilux.. forgot to have a go in it though..

Ryan - Cheers for the test drive.. it really does feel like a nice car.. hmm.. options options. Top man with the scratch X etc as well.. hope you got all your stuff back. :yes:

My Pix man himself - Finally we get to meet.. sorry didnt get time to chat to you more.. lovely car though bud.. :thumbsup:

Anne & Les - Thanks for the tent and the inflatable thinggy.. lol your both stars

Toyota PR & Team - Cheers for a fantastic setup and all your work.. really impressed with the facilities. (i still want one of those jackets though!! :crybaby: )

Cheers to the reat of the usual gang and I look forward to the next one! :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links