Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The JAE THREAD

TheNissanMan

Just a few more piccies to wet your whistle...

Maybe we should have captions for these? :lol::lol::lol:

Classic Matt pose here!

IMG_0621.JPG

Why Matt should never leave his car unattended when i'm about!

IMG_0635.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

He wasn't best pleased...

IMG_0641.JPG

Earpl as we've never seen him before!

IMG_0678.JPG

I have loads of good photos, some really good arty-farty jobs too, i'll put them up tomorrow after i've taken my car to the bodyshop!

:thumbsup:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• dicey2k

• Moffmo

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

So am i the only person who doesnt know whats up with alan??

Dicey.. i think you were passed out as i covered myself in that glow stuff

Steve Tubby - Your a 'legend'... lmao.. great stuff mate.. loved the hilux.. forgot to have a go in it though..

To Fizz. even i stuggled to have a go in it myself, i couldnt get Ryan out of the drivers seat half the time :lol:

But at the next one mate i'll make sure you get a drive :thumbsup:

So am i the only person who doesnt know whats up with alan??

Dicey.. i think you were passed out as i covered myself in that glow stuff

Lol matt, Alan was in france, he thought JAE was NEXT weekend!!!!

And as for the glowstick stuff - I think you might be right :rolleyes:

Think i'm going to go T-Total mate!

:wacko: What a TOP weekend!!!!

Got in and passed out on the sofa AGAIN!!!!

Ken - Thankyou once again for a fab weekend and making me put my car on the stand, she looked so pweeettttyyyy

SoTOC - You're all fruitcakes!!!!!!! And i think you're fab!!!! Apologies for drunken slurring last night

Moffmo - Ta muchly for Sub,Amp, Wiring and chinese burns, most apprieciated dude!!!! :D

TOC RG - once again, you guys are the best mates in the entire universe ever!!!

Charis Yaris - Cheers chook for the girlie natter and the company on that long and dangerous walk to the loo!!! :lol:

It was fantastic to meet so many friendly people and put faces to names and names to siggies!!!

well ive got two left over cans of stella and a few swiggs of vodka left (ed, did you find the vodkat??)

so im going to enjoy the last few remaining hours of a brilliant weekend!!!!

Think i'm going to go T-Total mate!

Hmmmmm

Think you just need to go steady mate :D, and make sure ryan aint around :ph34r:

Milly - No problem... chinese burns? have i missed something?

Your walk to the toilet was dangerous becuase i was around? :lol:

alan (B) You muppet

Alan CRX- You muppet :lol: he was wasted ("Taaaakkeekeke yoooour caaaat out, and ill make you a ddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecot pipe") :D

Well im awake again!

Top weekend! Cant wait for next year!

SoTOC rules! :lol::lol:

Cant wait to see more piccies!

And gordy, if you'd like daz's ice then it can be arranged! :lol:

Next year we will be there for friday aswell! :thumbsup:

Got home about half hour ago.. 7 hour 15 mins drive (the Mrs done superbly well.. only passed her test 6 months ago.. (so well done to Caroline :group-cuddles: )

1st of all, a HUGE thanks to KEN for a superb weekend :thumbsup:

Thanks also to the guy's from TGB for a cracking stand :thumbsup:

Was good to meet everyone i actually met, if i didn't get the chance to say hi to you.. there's always another time :yes:

Had a great weekend, even although i was a bit on the quiet side (once i get to know people more, i get a bit more lively :lol:

Congratulations to the Tug-O-War Team.. well done you lot :thumbsup:

Congratulations to you ALL for having some very tidy cars on show.. was good to see them in the flesh.

Didn't get many photo's, was too busy enjoying myself and trying to keep the kids happy (although i think the F1 simulator (or should that be sTimulator??.. you know who you are :lol::lol:) done most of that :lol:)... will post some photo's tomorrow when i unpack the cars.

Davy

Well i'm home at last as i had to look after the trailer until half 5, tried to go shopping at the trade stands after you all left but non were open and thanks to Rich for staying with me as i really would have been bored to death otherwise.

Firstly Scott a big thanks to you and your team for everything, if you can just thank them all for me when you see them for me as i'm unsure if i told them all personally :thumbsup: BTW i bet one of your number wants to go and "visit" hooters again :lol:

Secondly, the "Tug of War Team" for not only beating 2 other Toyota clubs on the way to the final but beating J Tuner in it was class after all the crap i've had of future publishing, nice work fella's :D :D :D

Other thank's go to Steve for bringing the club stuff up even though he wasn't attending this year, Stevetubbyturbo for a fair few things, Mo for making me laugh as everytime i talked to him in that pink hat he reminded me of a camp Kenneth Williams :P :lol::lol::lol: . SoTOC for been SoTOC but at times i thought i was on the Maxpower stand :P :lol: . Linda for doing the judging thing when i was to busy :thumbsup: . DazH & Borosera for the litter clean up at the end plus loads of otherthings :yes: Also all those that helped clear up the litter that shouldn't have been there in the first place <_<

I've bound to forgotten some people so sorry if i have as i'm a tad tired at the mo :(

As a whole i thought it went OK but we was a fair few cars short and as i thought we lost best club stand because of the non attendees and early leavers :angry:

First time at a new venue and a few leason's learned for next year but would just like to say well done to all that came and roll on JAE 06 :D

Cheers to Ken for all the effort and organisation and cheers to Toyota GB for the excellent setup!

Was great to put faces to more names again and especially, on my part, to see more e111s!

The drive there and back was pretty tiring and took about 8 hours each way, but it was worth it for sure!

:thumbsup:

Well I just got back .. went straight from JAE to a 6 hour rehearsal! I'm KNACKERED!

Awesome weekend, awesome people, awesome cars, awesome kronenbourg blanc ..

Night! :)

Em - Remind me to clean your roof for ya next time i see ya!  :P

You're on! Where were you at the end anyway Rob - couldnt find ya for a wuggle when I left, wuggled everyone else though!

And OMG I look so fat in that pic :eek: Time to start the JAE 06 diet me thinks and stay off the Baileys and danish's! :lol::lol::lol:

Good to be home though, to see Rich and my kitties, who I missed terribly and its a shame you can put cats on leads otherwise you all so know I'd bring them with me next year!

Just wanna say a few things cause I was tired earlier and couldnt be bothered!

SoTOCers - love you gals to bits!

JJ - thanks for the banner & t-shirts! You are a STAR and we love ya hunny!

Anne & Les - cheers for keeping my Baileys chilled!

Shaz & Daz (n Jetaz! lol) - you guys rock!

Fizz - am lovin the car mate, but no, I'm not buying it! lol

Rob (dicey) - you do look a hell of a lot like my mate Chris, but your taller and can reach my roof!

Robbie (camshaft) - was lovely meeting you, am a fan of the accent and I hope the phone serves you well!

Ash - you're a loony gal but I love ya! Your Dad is hilarious!

Chris (canavan) - lovely meeting you mate, hope the passenger seat is still reserved for me!

Chris (earpl) - you are da man! Funny as!

Tina & Yves - was nice finally meeting you T after all these years on forums! lol Wish I'd had some choc now, maybe next year!

Moffmo - MATTTYYYYYYYYYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You're funny and I like you!

Davy - yes I did know who you were! lol

Fidgits - didnt have a clue, sorry mate! Will know for future reference

Gordy - the man with the cam!

Steve (red yaris 54) - always a pleasure Steve - our famous Carlo Blue Crewer!

Graham - got some excellent photos of you in a very fetching pink hat doing "ladies things" lol

Mo - Eeeee-Heeeee! Shamone! How ma partnay in crimay?

Lee (knightrider) nice to see yopu back in a T-Sport where you belong mate! Its gorgeous!

Ken - you're fab and you do an amazing job for this club and we soo appreciate it! Thank you.

Apologies to anyone I missed but I think you're all super! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You know it makes sense!.. :D :thumbsup: I thought we got it on just perfect mate.. shame you dint manage to fidn the MR2 Badges.. :lol:

photo11.jpg

Hmm...bet your wondering when i took thsi pic ehh?.. :rolleyes: :P

photo22.jpg

Hi all.

Enjoyed JAE this year if not a little busy with being split between two clubs which meant I was back and forth all weekend and the car was on and off at times too...........whoops sorry Ken

Meet up with a few of you and put faces to names, hope to meet up with more of you soon. Certainly impressed with TOC's turnout and makes you realise just how big the club is, lol felt lost at times. :bye:

I'll post up pics later, I have quite a few on my camera to upload

Kev :thumbsup:

You're on! Where were you at the end anyway Rob - couldnt find ya for a wuggle when I left, wuggled everyone else though!

Erm... Well... Would you believe I was playing Monopoly in the tent with Neil, and eating doughnuts to try and get a lining on my stomach after a very rough morning! The plan was to stay out of the rain for a bit but i ended up missing all the fun at the end :crybaby:

However, i will make sure that i reserve a extra large wuggle for you when i see you next! Are you going to that charity bash in August hunni?

Was nice to meet you finally after all this time on MSN, and that goes for a lot of you folk, i'll have to add a few more of ya to my contacts at some point! Feel free to beat me to it, address is on my profile!

:hokus-pokus:

However, i will make sure that i reserve a extra large wuggle for you when i see you next! Are you going to that charity bash in August hunni?

Yep I'll be there, maybe with Rich and the 'Rolla too as well as Kaori, havent asked him yet! lol

Wuggle is reserved for ya! :D :D

For the few i saw and spoke to , was good to see you again, for the rest maybe next time.

was a good weekend.....even if its ended a little wet

thanks for a superb weekend folks

did anyone find a hks powerflow filter replacement element?

the only thing i went for and i &#33;Removed&#33; loose it pah

all the best

matt

blurgh

blurgh

i'm dying im dying

no you are not mate its all good

ok lets get your wet top off, look he is freezing. You alright mate?

blurgh

ok lets get your pants off, stop struggling (anyone got a spare pair of boxers?)

ok lets get him in the tent 1,2,3 lift

i'm dying

JAE 2005

:rolleyes:

Wonder who that could be??? :help:

blurgh

blurgh

i'm dying im dying

no you are not mate its all good

ok lets get your wet top off, look he is freezing. You alright mate?

blurgh

ok lets get your pants off, stop struggling (anyone got a spare pair of boxers?)

ok lets get him in the tent 1,2,3 lift

i'm dying

JAE 2005

:rolleyes:

Wonder who that could be??? :help:

I dunno, but he was in the next tent to us (well it sounded as if he was)

Kept us awake for hours

Hope he's ok today, and well done to his mates for looking after him so well

Mate it was me!

Sorry about that :ph34r:

I'm fine now, the Sambuca creamed me royal style!