Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The JAE THREAD

TheNissanMan

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• dicey2k

• Moffmo

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate it was me!

Sorry about that  :ph34r:

I'm fine now, the Sambuca creamed me royal style!

rotfl

you did it with style mate i'll give you that

lift your ***** for us mate :!Removed!:

:lol:

This thread has given me a good couple of laughs. Rob, from the sounds of it, stay off the sambucca...how much did you have in anycase?? :rolleyes: ;) Still need some more piccies though, need to see everybody's cars! Good pics, looks like everybody had a really good time. I WILL be there next year, as will be my car. Roll on JAE 2006!

rotfl

you did it with style mate i'll give you that

lift your *****  for us mate  :!Removed!:

Yeah i know, When i lost vision i knew i was well and truly gone, but strangley enough i continued a conversation with who i was talking to (or at least tried to!!)

Thought Ken was gonna ban me, but thankfully he just made me clean up the area of the stand i tarnished.

Anyway, lesson learnt eh! I really am sorry folks, though it was nice to see so many people ask if i was OK this morning, and moreso thanks to chriscanavan, Neil, Big Matt, Frankie and Mr Bump for making sure i was ok and assuring me that i wasn't dying!

Davy said i was wittering on that I could see light... That was when i was starting to get my vision back :rolleyes:

looks like ya all had a good time, wish i could of gone but my baby aint finished yet plus im on call all weekend and all next week :crybaby: oh wel im sure ill b at the next one i hope :thumbsup:

:lol:

This thread has given me a good couple of laughs. Rob, from the sounds of it, stay off the sambucca...how much did you have in anycase?? :rolleyes: ;)

Well... we were sat in a circle, and Ryan brought some Sambuca, and we each had to down a shot and pass it round until the bottle was empty. Then we emptied one bottle and Mr Bump brought another one!!! So around we went again.

However, i have since been told that i was intercepting shots as they were being passed round and having slightly more than my fair share. Ontop of a shed load of Strongbow and various other ales i had consumed throughout the afternoon, it didn't sit too well. Then i had loads of toffee's out of Gray's boot, and it was Goodnight Vienna, as they say!

Ah well, someday i'll look back and laugh! :bye:

Happenin people! :D

Ken, big up to you for the great weekend and sorry for leaving so early but some of us were working 2mo and needed to catch up on sleep big time! :thumbsup:

Lee you're a d**kbaw! :P

Rob (Dicey) the best thing u said all night was whilst throwin up outside ur tent was "I can see the light, I think I'm going to die!" :lol:

All in all a great weekend and I've got about 160 photo's but I'll pick the best and bang some up 2mo!

See y'all next year! :yes:

Got to ask.. Rob, who were Ralf and Hughie?? you kept shouting on them :lol:

Ok.. so we got caught laughing in our tent.. but we wern't laughing at you Rob.. we were laughing at the others laughing at you :lol:.. was good to see you were looked after though :thumbsup:

Also had to laugh at Jaxx (i think) was found asleep outside his tent :lol: why? i have no idea, but he must have been comfortable, was in deepest darkest noddy land and wouldn't move :lol:

Good to see everyone enjoyed themselves.. thanks for a good weekend.

haha some class reading

and ross mate they, wasnt just rob, they were all ****** :lol: i got called both friday and sat nite and was passed around like 5 toc members haha

talk about rub it in guys :P :thumbsup:

Almost forgot! :rolleyes:

Mahoooooosive shout out to Davy for letting us kip in his tent, the man and his wife are legends, cheers for the bacon roll aswell Caroline! :D

Almost forgot! :rolleyes:

Mahoooooosive shout out to Davy for letting us kip in his tent, the man and his wife are legends, cheers for the bacon roll aswell Caroline! :D

You and your Bro were more than welcome.. perfect guests :thumbsup: i just hope we made the west wing comfortable for you :lol:

well cheers everyone for the great weekend. i've just about called it a day. congrats to the tug of war team.

cheers to gray for the rum and rasin cake, nice one mate.

thinking i might have to join in on the Sambuca next year. sounds like you all had a good night.

see you all at the next meet. :thumbsup:

:D just got to say

HAD A BRILLIANT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi to everyone i met

and a MASSIVE THANKS to KEN :group-cuddles:

Also had to laugh at Jaxx (i think) was found asleep outside his tent :lol: why? i have no idea, but he must have been comfortable, was in deepest darkest noddy land and wouldn't move :lol:

i know nurthing............... :ph34r::lol:

where do I start, well first of all we got back safe and sound, a lads, from both myself and ash I have to say a great big THANKS, the best weekend ive had in years. there is so much I could say, from start to finish it was full of highs, I was a little worried that ash would be board that the whole weekend would be just "car talk" PMSL far from it, the “car” was only a means of getting us all together as a club and getting us there, JAE is so much more than a car meet. For me it was a chance to meet and put faces to name and even meet more Friends. I have never had so much craic in such a short time from start to finish it was one big ***** take. It was great to meet ye all, from first meeting rob (jaxx) in Blyth to winning the TOW it as so good, words can’t say how welcome ye all me ash and I feel I enjoyed it so much. I’m sitting here with a can of red bull trying to stay awake but if ye said lets do it again right now I’d be out the door and gone. Next year ill be better prepared and stay over longer, I hit the trip last night when we got home 634 mile driving plus the ferry and just a little drink taken has left me Ducked tired but it was so worth it. The only down side I did not get chance to say hi to ye all and ken, sorry I had to rush off and did not get a chance to say thanks, top job well done and to the rest of ye thanks for some many great memories and there are lots. I suppose to sum up like my T-shirt said Drinkings my religion, will ye join me for a prayer, next ye i`ll hope to pray with ya again :lol:

glad you all enjoyed yourselves folks.

Well peeps... what can I say that hasnt been said alreadY!! :P

My piccies will be up tomorrow as I am still down at parents place atm... heading back home this afternoon :P

Shall post all me thankies then... other than that.. had a wickid weekend :) great to meet peeps etc

Even though I could only do the Sunday, had a great if wet time! Good to meet DAZ H... your car has def inspired me! Also cheers to Boro Sera for the lift in his Audi to the Sera stand, those cars are amazing. Fab cars and great people and thanks to the TOC for organising the stand. Blooming horrible drive home though :rolleyes:

Absolutley brilliant weekend! Fantastic time... great to meet new people and to meet those met before!

It was a great show i thought... my go in the F1 car resulted in most of the other cars being removed from the track and me going backwards!!

We are the champions of tugging... great effort guys!

I was very rough on the sunday morning... great to have a lot of beers! That guiness went down a treat.. cheers robbie!

The drive home was fun(?!?)... horrid weather and watching Matt (moffmo) nearly anihilate a Vectra was great! (Use your mirrors boy!!!!)

Hope you all enjoyed the sweeties! (I think Davy's wife, caroline liked the strawberries!)

There'll be more photo's eventually, but here's a few....

The Convoy Down:

Convoy.jpg

Envy Supra :drool:

EnvySupra.jpg

The TOC Village:

Village.jpg

The queue getting in and some vino drinking dude known as Les!

LesMirror.jpg

An absolute living legend!

Earpl-Dude.jpg

Rob... sorry mate, but here you are dying!

Rob-Ill.jpg

:lol: :lol:

legend pic of rob mate!

and as for me with the vectra... moral of the story, dont drive when your kankered

Errmmm whats that coming out of Robs nose?

Poor guy, shame I wasnt around to witness it, could have stuck the nurses uniform on and put my first aid training to good use..... although guys still would have had to carry him.... :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links