Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.3 Sr Exhaust £440?

Pennine Merlin

:help: I've got a 1.3 SR which is blowing just behind the join to the TTE Stainless back box. I've had it looked at by ATS who say that I need a new middle section which unfortunately is one piece including the Cat. They said it is a dealer only part and will cost £440 fitted (Ouch!) Does anyone know of an alternative? It seems daft that it could not be split and a section put in behind the Cat but I am no expert on exhausts!

Cheers

try powerflow, they will do anything you ask, plus it will be stainless steel so there will be no rusting.

£440 is too steep, my whole cat back exhaust cost less than that plus it comes with a lifetime guarantee

I know he has a spare system in stock at the moment - is it a phase one? I guess it must be?

Its a seroiously nice bit of kit - but I'd get in touch soon because after JAE I suspect a few people will be keen

I know he has a spare system in stock at the moment - is it a phase one? I guess it must be?

Its a seroiously nice bit of kit - but I'd get in touch soon because after JAE I suspect a few people will be keen

Not sure if you have a company called Tyre Spot near you, I live in newcastle. They will make you a middle section cutting out the cat from your old pipe and inserting it. Or you could miss out the cat and have a straight through stainless pipe. there are plenty of performance garages that will mot without a cat

:) Thanks. I'm obviously new and not sure what JAE is? Could you possibly email me with the contact details for whoever has this system? Thanks to everyone for all the positive assistance! I'm sure once I get some practice I'll know how to use this forum better. I had a 2 litre celica before I got my Yaris SR and the Yaris is bags more fun, so looking forward to using all your handy tips for some tasteful mods.

Cheers

:) Thanks. I'm obviously new and not sure what JAE is? Could you possibly email me with the contact details for whoever has this system? Thanks to everyone for all the positive assistance! I'm sure once I get some practice I'll know how to use this forum better. I had a 2 litre celica before I got my Yaris SR and the Yaris is bags more fun, so looking forward to using all your handy tips for some tasteful mods.

Cheers

JAE = A huge car meet of Japanese cars ........Japanese Auto Extravaganza

Held at East of England Showground Peterborough this last weekend.

Envy performance had a stand there along with lots of other traders/tuners.

Plenty of pics and tales on other threads on these forums.

Welcome to TOC :group-cuddles:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links