Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Girls Car Or Boys Car

Kudos+

Just like to get an idea basically what the majority of people think of this car.

Im considering buying one of these next year and parting with my corolla due to sky high insurance quotes. I went to have a look at one earlier today and i must admit i was quite impressed with it (was the sport model).

I just cant help but think in the back of my mind "is this a girls car?". Let me no if you think a guy can look good in this lol :wacko:

Of course a MAN can look good in it.............. :yes:

If not - Toyota may as well cease production NOW.............. :lol:

Go get one and show the world and US that you can drive it with pride :thumbsup:

Its a unisex car - nowadays theres no such thing as a boys car or a girls car - men and women are equal and so are the cars they drive!

If you want one, buy one! No-one will think any less of you for doing so - in fact, they'll be jealous that you have a gorgeous spanking new car on your drive and they dont! :lol::lol:

Always think thats a funny question! On the one hand a beefy 19 stone builder would look ridiculous in an Aygo, but then again it would suit a teenager.... A cute little blonde girl would look cool in one but a Russian shotputting woman would look daft.... basically if you are butch then I think its not your car!

Id have to say there are such things as girls cars and actually i think this might be one of them,

i havent seen one on the road yet but i saw one of the pugs with the same chassis (think its a pug - anyway they look the same) and there was a bloke driving it and i have to say it didnt make him look very manly at all!

but if your not bothered about that then go for it - cheap-ish little run around ;)

Yeh id have to agree with tegan. I think there is such a thing as girls and boys cars for e.g. ford Ka convertable if you drive one of these ur either female or !Removed!. I think the aygo could be one of these cars as it is a sort of small "cute" as to put it car. I do like the car I just have to think about my street cred lol! :)

Fair enough it would only suit certain types of blokes.... ie not your big butch builder type.... but it goes back to the pink shirt debate.... you'll either suit one or you dont! lol

Fair enough it would only suit certain types of blokes.... ie not your big butch builder type.... but it goes back to the pink shirt debate.... you'll either suit one or you dont! lol

Theres a good way of puttin it! lol

Saw my first one close up today, have to say its not as nice in the flesh so to speak :( I thought it was a bit ugly really and bigger than I thought too. Id buy a Yaris if I wanted a small Toyota as its much nicer overall :thumbsup: . However still reckon Fiats new Panda is better than all the little cars on sale at present.

As for girly cars I think my Paseos a bit of a tarts car really but Im too old to care ;)

Saw my first one close up today, have to say its not as nice in the flesh so to speak :( I thought it was a bit ugly really and bigger than I thought too. Id buy a Yaris if I wanted a small Toyota as its much nicer overall :thumbsup: . However still reckon Fiats new Panda is better than all the little cars on sale at present.

As for girly cars I think my Paseos a bit of a tarts car really but Im too old to care ;)

hmm its not got the nicest ***** end but its ok looking like the front! I'd never buy a 'Fiat'.....

Just seen one of the Top Gear Football Aygos at Ron Brooks in Mansfield. Cool.

It's a bit bashed, but I would buy that.

Tony

Just seen one of the Top Gear Football Aygos at Ron Brooks in Mansfield.  Cool. 

It's a bit bashed, but I would buy that.

Tony

its battered isnt it! Poor thing! I wondered what the hell theyd done to it when it arrived!

:( OH THE CONFUSION!!! I wear said 'pink t-shirts' but personally think i'd look ridiculous driving an Aygo?!!

Where do I stand... trying to convince the missus to get one though... :thumbsup:

I'm also in the "too old to care" brigade but I think it's intended as a trendy car for young people of both sexes. That's how Toyota are marketing it anyway. OK it would never have made the list of cars to nick in "Gone in 60 seconds" but I think it's cool and I'd drive one. :yes:

With you on the StreetKa convertible though. Here's another for your list of girls' cars... the original Va*xh*ll Tigra. I like the new one though (just in case my girlfriend is reading this! :lol: )

Another one here in agreement about the street Ka - my best mate's brother has got one and he's not !Removed! but he should be! (He likes cliff richard aswell!) :blink::lol:

Another one here in agreement about the street Ka  - my best mate's brother has got one and he's not !Removed! but he should be!  (He likes cliff richard aswell!)  :blink:  :lol:

LOL now theres a funny picture a guy drivein a street ka listenin to cliff richard!

defo a super funky unisex motor... i would drive one

I like the aygo better than the smart car and everyone drives a smart car. :)

smart cars are wicked!! i had one for about two weeks as courtisy car!! i used to totally hate them lil things but it completly changed my view of them since playing around with one.

as for aygo... i think its best suited to female IMO

OR

blokes that are a bit on he small side.

I think it depends upon what camp you fall into:

a) worry about what other people think about you etc...

b ) couldn't really care less so the question becomes irrelevant.

I think it depends upon what camp you fall into:

a) worry about what other people think about you etc...

b ) couldn't really care less so the question becomes irrelevant.

agreed!!

but then again, at the end of the day its totally up yo you as your the one forking out the cash. so just do what you think is comfortable. :thumbsup:

• 6 months later...

B) well, I bought a new aygo, i m late 20s and I love this car. Its not a girlcar according to my believes. Im have put 16" under it and im planning to put a 4way exhaust-system on it and a low-springkit... that should make it boylike :lol: btw I m getting it in march...

It's cool and unisex . . but don't get one - I like the rareness of it still.

I now choose it over the Lexus when I'm going out - and that cost about 20 grand and probably falls into your 'man' car category.

BTW I am 38 and have fathererd 2 children - I do not drive a 'gay' car :D