Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Blast From The Past Corolla Ae82 & 86

Twincam.GTi

As a bit of nostalgia I thought I'd post yet another picture from my Brochure collection.

This time mainly for the AE82 GT.

AE82Brochure.jpg

very nice , :drool:

i also have those in my collection (with some rare ones) although i dont know how to post pics up.!!

any more? :thumbsup:

Jones32 Posted Today, 05:13 PM

looking good 

waqarv Posted Today, 07:32 PM

very nice

any more? 

Thank you for your kind coments... 'any more?' ...err in what way, Corolla of all sorts or just AE82GT's?

Either way a few brochure pics from Corollas past (I know i've posted up these in the past, but were all used to repeats :D )

1100page1.jpg

1966/67 The Toyota Corolla (KE10 I think) begins and arrives in Britain :rolleyes:

KE70.jpg

The 'KE70/TE70' range of 1978 to 1982 (taken from 1982 'Motor Show' hand out), I quite like these

corollasr.jpg

Another picture from same brochure of the TE70 SR ... Fore runner in idea to the AE86 perhaps?

ae86.jpg

A nice brochure page from 1986 on the lovely AE86 (Before 'drifting was the craze')

JT Posted Today, 07:52 PM

i used to have that brochure. i had the 1985 one as well 

Hi JT :)

When I saw this I did think of your car straight away :D

1985 one, hmmm <_< did that one have the same AE82 pictures but laid out in a different way?

Some good pics on here! I remember when i used to collect the brocheres quite a while back. I always wanted to have a look at the E10 liftback one as ive never seen it. Has anyone got it?

Kudos+ Posted Today, 08:07 PM

Some good pics on here! I remember when i used to collect the brocheres quite a while back. I always wanted to have a look at the E10 liftback one as ive never seen it. Has anyone got it?

No I haven't because...I've got the 1995 AE101/EE101 Sales brochure :(

When the 1992/93 Corolla was launched(AE101/E10 ETC.) there was the full range (Sportif to GXi1.8) however sometime in 1995 for UK market they 'dropped' the 'Liftback' and the 1.8 GXi 'Hatchback' (retaining only the 1.6 Si) from the range (whether the 5dr liftback returned in '96 or early '97 i'm not sure, I know the 1.8 GXi did not ever officially return). This range was then replaced sometime in 1997 with the AE111 range.

Sorry :( .

Hi JT 

When I saw this I did think of your car straight away 

1985 one, hmmm  did that one have the same AE82 pictures but laid out in a different way?

lol

yeah, i think so. they were really similar, anyway. the only main difference was that the 1985 one i had was just on the corolla - the 1986 one (that you've got as well) was on the whole range

Nice one.

Seeing that made me find the brochure for our 95 Corolla - still got both the brochure (immaculate condition) and the car (few scrapes from supermarket trolleys).

Brochure says - 'The Toyota Corolla. Now Britain's most reliable car is even further in front'

What a load of Bo££ox; It's only 10 years old and we had to change the Battery once :D

Corolla.jpg

Has anyone got the brochure for 1994 MR2 (UK) they could scan for me - or know where to get hold of one?

Tony

T600 Posted Yesterday, 11:13 PM

Nice one.

Seeing that made me find the brochure for our 95 Corolla - still got both the brochure (immaculate condition) and the car (few scrapes from supermarket trolleys).

Brochure says - 'The Toyota Corolla. Now Britain's most reliable car is even further in front'

Is it the brochure with the glossy green cover?

What a load of Bo££ox; It's only 10 years old and we had to change the battery once 

Ahh ... my original Battery lasted just over 12 years before I had to change it in my GTi :D

Has anyone got the brochure for 1994 MR2 (UK) they could scan for me - or know where to get hold of one?

Sorry I don't have any MK2 MR2 stuff.

No the next one - it's Edition 2 December 1995; White cover and pictures of a Blue and a red Corolla on the front.

We must have got the Corolla in early 1996. It's almost new then. :)

T

Kudos+ Posted Today, 08:07 PM

No I haven't because...I've got the 1995 AE101/EE101 Sales brochure :(

When the 1992/93 Corolla was launched(AE101/E10 ETC.) there was the full range (Sportif to GXi1.8) however sometime in 1995 for UK market they 'dropped' the 'Liftback' and the 1.8 GXi 'Hatchback' (retaining only the 1.6 Si) from the range (whether the 5dr liftback returned in '96 or early '97 i'm not sure, I know the 1.8 GXi did not ever officially return). This range was then replaced sometime in 1997 with the AE111 range.

Sorry :( .

ok cheers anyway!

Wow I wish my Trueno / Corolla was only £699!

Don't think I have any Toyota Books just some old Nissan ones for my Skyline from '79

Will

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links