Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rich Has His 'rolla!

Demonic Angel

The 'Rolla has arrived!

He's busy playing with it at the mo - its gorgeous, safe to say he is well chuffed with his purchase!

Drives lovely too, especially when the ol' turbo kicks in...

Bit disapponted with Inchcape Toyota though, who not only havent given him back his refundable deposit (a cheque will come in the post apparently, but it says refundable on collection....) but they also "forgot" to fill the tank up for him too which meant he barely had enough fuel to get home.... :rolleyes:

Still, t'is a lovely car - check out the piccies if you will.....

100_4684.jpg

100_4683.jpg

100_4689.jpg

100_4686.jpg

And the interior

Sat Nav System

100_4680.jpg

Behind the Sat Nav - CD & tape deck!

100_4682.jpg

Am so proud just had to show you all! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• RichMercer

• Blaze

• T600

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks nice Em, I like how he has abandoned it half on the front garden and half on the drive! :thumbsup:

Sat nav looks well funky! :D

Looking good.. always liked the rolla's.. superb looking dash too :thumbsup:

now spray it Black :P

Nice - like that Sat Nav.

His 'n' hers colours as well !

Horns on the way then ? ?

The Rolla is looking good sat next to your Yari and the matching colours are a nice touch. :thumbsup:

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Maybe if you leave them alone together they'll end up making lots of 'ickle baby Toyotas!!!!!

:group-cuddles:

Lovely to see it.... that colour rules!! (I may be biased!)

Friend of mine popped round today with a surprise... he was gonna buy an Alfa 147 on Friday... instead, he picked up a 52 plate 'Rolla T-Sport!! (Davy... this one is in black!) We just went for a spin! I want one! 6500rpm and bang... lets go quicker!! Brilliant!

Iv told him to get signed up... im gonna clean it for him on saturday... needs a proper shine!

Top motor :thumbsup:

And if you are in the mood, I believe the nice chaps at TTE might be able to help you out with the engine :D

140ps D4D

Paul.

very nice Em...

Is it the 2.0 Diesel?

Yep, 2.0 D-4D

Very nice, is that a T-Spirit badge?

Yep, t'is indeed a T-Spirit!

And yes we do now have matching cars in two respects, we both have T-Spirits and they're both Carlo Blue - but we'll save on touch-up paint at least! :lol:

And no Davy, I'm not spraying it black - he's joining the bext colour club that is the Carlo Blue Crew, not the Rat Pack..... ooops I mean Black Pack....!! :lol::lol: :P

Very nice!   :thumbsup:

Maybe if you leave them alone together they'll end up making lots of 'ickle baby Toyotas!!!!!

:group-cuddles:

We left these two on the drive one night

before.jpg

Next morning

after.jpg

How spooky is that?

PS - like the new car - the Yaris and Corolla both look great in that colour.

PPS - Which inchcape do you go to?

It was Inchcape in Nottingham he went to, from what he's said they havent seemed very good IMO - how can you "forget" to fill a customers car up with diesel? :rolleyes:

It was Inchcape in Nottingham he went to, from what he's said they havent seemed very good IMO - how can you "forget" to fill a customers car up with diesel?  :rolleyes:

Oh god no! Theyre at the bottom of our "zone" Theyre not very good at all! Should have come to us! :thumbsup: At least were number 1! And if youd have had the car filled up if youd wanted it!!

Well I suggested Farmer & Carlisle Leicester because they were brilliant for me but they didnt have the car we wanted and he popped to Inchcape in his lunchbreak because he works 5 mins from the place in Nottingham and they had the Rolla he wanted there.... I know you can switch stock and everything but it just seemed too much hassle so he did the deal with Inchcape.

Even Rich said the salesguy had about as much personality as a wet haddock!

How far is Mansfield from Nottingham then?

Well I suggested Farmer & Carlisle Leicester because they were brilliant for me but they didnt have the car we wanted and he popped to Inchcape in his lunchbreak because he works 5 mins from the place in Nottingham and they had the Rolla he wanted there.... I know you can switch stock and everything but it just seemed too much hassle so he did the deal with Inchcape.

Even Rich said the salesguy had about as much personality as a wet haddock!

How far is Mansfield from Nottingham then?

hehehe okies!

Mansfields bout 15-30mins away depending on traffic and how fast you go! darren works in notts and on a good day it takes 15-20mins to get to my place but on a bad day it can be up to an hour!

Bit far then really considering we live just outside Leicester and its an hour to Nottingham as it is..... :D

Bit far then really considering we live just outside Leicester and its an hour to Nottingham as it is.....  :D

yup yup! Its a loverly car tho! Shame its not Gold! :lol::thumbsup:

Where in Mansfield then - Ron Brooks?

hehehe okies!

Mansfields bout 15-30mins away depending on traffic and how fast you go! darren works in notts and on a good day it takes 15-20mins to get to my place but on a bad day it can be up to an hour!

Where in Mansfield then - Ron Brooks?

Mansfields north of notts. yes ron brooks why?

worship1.gifworship1.gifworship1.gifworship1.gif

Ron Brooks :thumbsup:

Top place. Used to get the Celica serviced there, and you still look after the Corolla. Best Toyota dealer we've ever been to by far, and having moved around with work we've been to quite a few different ones.

And - Last week when I got the MR2 the stereo was locked. So I took it to Inchcape where the previous owners had had it serviced. They recommended someone else, who recommended someone else etc, etc.

After about 5 different places I did what I should have done in the first place; Called Tom at Ron Brooks and he said bring it over, which I did and he fixed it in about 20 seconds, FOC. :hokus-pokus: :thumbsup: :hokus-pokus:

worship1.gifworship1.gifworship1.gifworship1.gif