Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rich Has His 'rolla!

Demonic Angel

Looks nice Em, I like how he has abandoned it half on the front garden and half on the drive! :thumbsup:

Sat nav looks well funky! :D

I used to park my car on the road as the drive isn't big enough for two cars, but about a month after we moved in, I had two tyres slashed on a Saturday night. My car's not been left on the road since. ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• RichMercer

• Blaze

• T600

Top Posters In This Topic

Top motor  :thumbsup:

And if you are in the mood, I believe the nice chaps at TTE might be able to help you out with the engine  :D

140ps D4D

Paul.

Man, that looks sweet. I've just emailed them to find out how much it costs (or do you already know?).

Man, that looks sweet.  I've just emailed them to find out how much it costs (or do you already know?).

I don't, but they seem to be pretty good with the customer service. Got back to me after a day or so about my springs. Presumably like all TTE bits your local dealer should be able to sort you out, and if your car is still under warranty you will get to keep that.

I imagine 140ps and the extra torque will make it quite a nippy motor :thumbsup:

Paul.

Man, that looks sweet.  I've just emailed them to find out how much it costs (or do you already know?).

I don't, but they seem to be pretty good with the customer service. Got back to me after a day or so about my springs. Presumably like all TTE bits your local dealer should be able to sort you out, and if your car is still under warranty you will get to keep that.

I imagine 140ps and the extra torque will make it quite a nippy motor :thumbsup:

Paul.

Indeed it will Paul. You're right about the customer service... I've already got a reply. The cost is €1002, which is about £691.88. It's a lot of money, but I do like the fact that that it's a Toyota motorsport thing, and not some cowboy playing with my cars brain. Plus, you can unplug it if you want it to be a normal car again. :D

Vrooooooom, first mod, here I come.....

Or about 3 hours if you go up the A60 through Arnold this week or next. The roadworks there are ridiculous.

hehehe okies!

Mansfields bout 15-30mins away depending on traffic and how fast you go! darren works in notts and on a good day it takes 15-20mins to get to my place but on a bad day it can be up to an hour!

Is the Mr T you used next to a Lexus dealer ?

I had my worst ever car nightmare with that Lex dealer who incidentally also call themselves Inchape Lexus ?

It's the same company. They also now own the Toyota dealership at West Bridgeford.

I found the Inchcape Lexus dealership very good though.

Tony

Is the Mr T you used next to a Lexus dealer ?

I had my worst ever car nightmare with that Lex dealer who incidentally also call themselves Inchape Lexus ?

Well I've only got my own experience to go on which is that they sold me IS under approved scheme and I later discovered it had a F/N/S accident which had been poorly repaired.

I had to threaten legal action to get them to even repair it - an exhange or refund wasn't even an option.

They were however prepared to buy the car back off me - for £3000 less than I paid for it from them 15 days previously.

:censor:

Ouch - that's not very nice; no wonder you weren't happy :censor:

I'm surprised because I always found their service to be excellent; second only to my local Toyota dealer. I would have though they would have dealt with it properly as the Lexus brand prides itself on its customer service.

Tony

I have to say in Inchcape's (Derby Road) defense, they passed their first after sales test. I didn't notice until this morning that there was no rear parcel shelf in my nice shiny new car, so I wen't back today and he grabbed me one right out of another Corolla. Sure, someone else with have a problem, but mine's sorted. :D

Vrooooooom, first mod, here I come.....

Hope thats after the kitchen and your new telly! :D :D

Hmmm, maybe, I might delay the TV a bit now. ;)

Hmmm all this isnt sounding good babe for Inchcape....

Reckon we should get it serviced etc at Farmer & Carlisle with my car! :unsure:

Reckon we should get it serviced etc at Farmer & Carlisle with my car!  :unsure:

Did you not just read my comment?

Reckon we should get it serviced etc at Farmer & Carlisle with my car!  :unsure:

You're talking with your other half on a forum...

how cute :D

I have now - you posted too quickly! I didnt see that before I posted, or I wouldnt have posted it otherwise! :rolleyes:

I have now - you posted too quickly! I didnt see that before I posted, or I wouldnt have posted it otherwise! :rolleyes:

Duh!! :drool:

Duh!! :drool:

You're the DUH! :lol::lol: I didnt realise you didnt have a parcel shelf - well, you do now!

I have to say in Inchcape's (Derby Road) defense, they passed their first after sales test.  I didn't notice until this morning that there was no rear parcel shelf in my nice shiny new car, so I wen't back today and he grabbed me one right out of another Corolla.  Sure, someone else with have a problem, but mine's sorted.  :D

yes but any toyota dealer would have done that! ;)

I have to say in Inchcape's (Derby Road) defense, they passed their first after sales test.  I didn't notice until this morning that there was no rear parcel shelf in my nice shiny new car, so I wen't back today and he grabbed me one right out of another Corolla.  Sure, someone else with have a problem, but mine's sorted.  :D

yes but any toyota dealer would have done that! ;)

But isn't that the point? Either way, I'm happy that I've been dealt with as I'd expect to have been. He actually apologised today for the lack of fuel as well (maybe he reads the forums???). If you do, hi Nathan.

I love the fact that you're both so passionate about your cars!

When I got the MR2 the coversation went:-

Me: Well, what do you think of the new car darling?

g/f: It's red. I like the colour.

Which is a step up on when I got the Celica:-

G/F: It's Blue. Didn't they have a red one?

T

I love the fact that you're both so passionate about your cars!

When I got the MR2 the coversation went:-

g/f: It's red.  I like the colour.

Which is a step up on when I got the Celica:-

G/F: It's Blue.  Didn't they have a red one?

T

lol, that's about par for the course. I'm exceptionaly (un?)lucky!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links