Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rich Has His 'rolla!

Demonic Angel

Does both of you being on here mean we'll be seeing more of you 2??  :unsure:

That depends on if you mean 'too' or 2? I don't get much time to do anything these days so I can't make any promises on my appearances. This is rare posting time I'm getting today. ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• RichMercer

• Blaze

• T600

Top Posters In This Topic

That depends on if you mean 'too' or 2? I don't get much time to do anything these days so I can't make any promises on my appearances. This is rare posting time I'm getting today. ;)

I meant both of you! "2" :)

Its true - he works a hell of a lot, not only during the day, but then he comes home and does more work!

I'd say your lucky I enjoy cars anyway, at least I'm enthusiastic when you say your buying a new one - although I might not be if you'd have said you were buying a Ford or heaven forbid... another Peugeot! :lol::lol:

Its true - he works a hell of a lot, not only during the day, but then he comes home and does more work!

I'd say your lucky I enjoy cars anyway, at least I'm enthusiastic when you say your buying a new one - although I might not be if you'd have said you were buying a Ford or heaven forbid... another Peugeot! :lol::lol:

Or a Vectra!! Sorry about the language, please don't censure me.

I think I know you well enough to know you would never step foot in a Vau**all dealership, let alone actually buy a Vau**all.....

And stop swearing on the forums or you'll get banned.... :lol::lol:

phase 1................ i like it :D

Its not phase 1 Chris, Phase one is like 1968 model - so ner ner ner ner nerrrr!

But it doesnt have the ghey teardrops - you're right..... :lol:

ghey teardrops

U said it Em! :P

Only because its normally Chris who says it so I thought I'd pip him to the post for a change! :lol::lol:

Hey glad to see that he brought the car. And what a lovely car it is too. So he was able to get pass the his and hers matching colour thing :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Well it's sort of phase 1, of that model rolla, Em. It's recently had a facelift with a different grille. That one is now only seen on the new models on the T Sport.

Nice car, Rich. Sod the telly and give it some more oomph! :thumbsup:

(awaits the pm from DA telling me off! :lol: )

Well it's sort of phase 1, of that model rolla, Em. It's recently had a facelift with a different grille. That one is now only seen on the new models on the T Sport.

Nice car, Rich. Sod the telly and give it some more oomph! :thumbsup:

(awaits the pm from DA telling me off!  :lol: )

I think he's gonna go with the ooomph in all honesty, we can wait for a new telly - as long as my kitchen gets done first then he can mod his Corolla all he likes! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am sooo bagsying this car for when he wants to sell it - I know its a diesel, but the power on it at the moment is brilliant, especially when the diesel turbo kicks in! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links