Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Makes Me Want Some...

JapBlack

Ok found this video and its a crappy car but it got me thinking. If that car is not the greatest and its a diesel, then... whoa! He he. Want some of that goodness.

The Video

Flippin' eck lad. Potent stuff indeed. Though I would never put it on my wee Yaris. Once potential buyers realise youre car has been nos'd, they won't give you a dime for it. It's not good for youre engine.

Meh just take it out b4 u sell it. u can use it in the house as laughing gas.... moo hoo haha. :thumbsup:

WOW. altho a golf is a crap car full stop. amazing how she kept side by side of that honda for most of the race! :P

Impressive although being petrol you would more than likely need to upgrade most components on the yaris which would cost bucket loads. I wouldn't say Golfs are crap either.

Impressive although being petrol you would more than likely need to upgrade most components on the yaris which would cost bucket loads. I wouldn't say Golfs are crap either.

lol, come live in the midlands and the amount of chavvy wannabe's you see driving all different versions of golfs will make you fallin love with a souped up saxo - guaranteed!

lol, come live in the midlands and the amount of chavvy wannabe's you see driving all different versions of golfs will make you fallin love with a souped up saxo - guaranteed!

NO! I could never love the saxo. Its only some golfs I like, the quick ones GTI, R32, TDI 150 and 4Motion, you get the picture, you never see a chav in them... well rarely :D

retraction: the R32 is an excellent car. and theres loads of guys who think theyre something special flying round the midlands in various golfs. im sick of them myself, except the R32 :D :P

very impressive, the midlands is full of chaved up paxos and the like,

JAP BLACK: wheres pictures of your car, i want to see it?

NO! I could never love the saxo. Its only some golfs I like, the quick ones GTI, R32, TDI 150 and 4Motion, you get the picture, you never see a chav in them... well rarely  :D

The GTI?!?! Obviously you mean the Mk5 or MK1/2?? The Mk3 was pathetic, the Mk4 was a blanchmange in a tin suit. Horrid heaps of crap... noway near being a proper GTi.

The R32 is good but iv seen far too many women driving them. (when i say women, i mean !Removed! out of the window, platinum blonde, daft old bints who have no idea how to drive) or young males not of english heritage or if they are, they're in burberry. Not a good image if you ask me.

The TDI 150 is a diseasel. (But it's the best one of the Mk4's)

The 4Motion weighs more than me after eating not one kebab, but the shop, including the staff, and all their 4Motion golfs.

Oh... im not overly keen on them. :thumbsup:

Yeah im going to post pictures, or try to post pictures at some point tomorrow. Getting it back tonight (Thursday) at 10pm. The bodywork has taken over a week. Then its in tomorrow for the suspension and seats.