Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris Owner - 2 Questions

on_the_fly

3 Door Yaris, the passenger seat slides with the handle at the side. Releases easy and slides to let nack seat passengers in and out. BUT the drivers seat does not do this, is this a fault ?

Other question is, car only fitted with a Tape player but has a gap below it with a spacer in, can a normal CD player be fitted and is this easy to do ?

Please help as I am no good at cars.

Oh and hello to the boards :D

added as not really explained seat issue.....the drivers seat folds with the handle at the side but will not slide forward on its own like the passenger seat does, but only when u pull the lever at the front, is this to stop the seat being released by a passsenger behind the driver by accident.

(hope this explains it btter)

No to question 1, the drivers seat DOESNT slide

Yes to q 2, its in the how tos!

You have a Phase 2 yaris btw, so click the link at the top of the yaris forums and click on the phase 2 how to for cd players

No to question 1, the drivers seat DOESNT slide

Yes to q 2, its in the how tos!

You have a Phase 2 yaris btw, so click the link at the top of the yaris forums and click on the phase 2 how to for cd players

TY now i wont look an idiot taking car back and saying oi this seats broken (again)

i asked the same thing at the dealership :lol: :lol:

ty ty its not in the manual about the seat is it.....glad im not thick :D

Ahh yes, the drivers seat - bar steward thing! :lol:

Dunno why they dont give it memory, it makes sense to, but then again, why would the driver want to get out of the car when they pick someone up, so I suppose it does kinda make sense.... :D

Welcome,

Yeah that's well annoying about the drivers seat but now I'm used to it and tell people tp use the pass side if they wanna get in or out!

<cough> five door </cough> :lol:

Yeah I had it on my old three door. Drives ya mad doesn't it?

Oh and welcome! :thumbsup:

I was told by MrT that the phase two would have seat memory ... tried one - didnt... hurumph.

Conclusion - remove the rear seats

I was told by MrT that the phase two would have seat memory ... tried one - didnt... hurumph.

Fantastic reply...me like that...

Gets Seats ripppppppppped oooot

SoRtEd

he welcome to the boards

this can be very annoying, all tho the good thing about it is, u dont get out, just tell ur passenger to let people in and out :lol:

the other annoying thing is that neither driver or passanger seat go back to a comfortable sitting position, the go back to full up right <_<

They do have memory, on two conditions...

1. Passenger seat only

2. Dont let Earpl mess with it! :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links