Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Vits

sambora

Hi, I am on the lookout for a toyota vits. I was told that the black model, the one which has a chrome guard on the front, is a special model with some extras. I was olso told from other sources that the black model is the rs model, however I think that this is not possible since the car I am talking about is a 1.0 litre and I believe that the rs comes out on a 1.5. Can you please help me out at understanding what is special with the black model of the Vitz and what are the different characteristics it has from the rest of the 1.0 models. Thanks

Well here in the UK we only get the Yaris model.... same as the Vitz but it depends if your talking about the 2005 Vitz or the Vitz before that, as they're totally different cars.... but yeah the RS model is only a 1.5, thats the equivalent of our T-Sport model.

the colour doesn't make the difference of what extras the car has. in malta the only rs version that i saw is blue. i saw with colour black and doesn't not has all the extras but those vitz with chrome gaurd has the full extras. here in malta there also with not full extras and have dvd standard from the factory of toyota

Thans a lot guys - so the chrome bar is the indicator of more extras rather than the colour of the car. Thanks