Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Cant Do It

houston

ripped the new decal off cos ive seen the light and realised it doesnt look good, too big and just didnt fit with the car, ive had a few attempts tonight but everything ive done looks pap, even tried a photochop

decal3ti.jpg

now ive decided to put it in the forums capable hands, design me a decent looking decal for between my lights that doesnt look as bad as my efforts!

i never imagined it would be this frustrating to make a little sticker, but its gettiing annoying now when i cant get it right

Don't ask me - I liked the last one you did.

And I didn't understand your comment about the M being the wrong way round, unless you were being ironic.

Tony

the letters were slightly slanted, if you look at old pic the m is leaning opposite way to rest. i like the old sticker but it was too big and didnt seem to suit style of car, might try a smaller version of it and see if it blends better.

im a fussy *** really!

on a seperate matter, that lexus looks lovely! never seen an estate version before. cant believe your sellin it

Here's a Badge from a Rev 3 for you Houston,

Toyota-mr2-rev-3.jpg

Sorry, this is slightly slanted, but you can sort that out before you apply it. :D

Re the Lex; Needs must - I just had to have a convertible again and I'm not allowed 3 cars. Would keep the Lexus and sell the Corolla if it was up to me, but I probably can't afford that option. It is a fantastic car IMHO.

[Edit : I know the MR2 is a T-Bar, not a convertible, but having lived with it for a few days now it's just as good as a soft top IMHO and it has quite a few advantages too]

The Lex will be rare though as the IS is the only Lexus model range that has an estate version, I hear they won't be doing one for the IS250 range.

the letters were slightly slanted, if you look at old pic the m is leaning opposite way to rest. i like the old sticker but it was too big and didnt seem to suit style of car, might try a smaller version of it and see if it blends better.

im a fussy *** really!

on a seperate matter, that lexus looks lovely! never seen an estate version before. cant believe your sellin it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links