Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk1 Mr2 With A 4a-gze On Ebay!

TOYMOTA

Hey guys, there's a nice looking Mk1 MR2 with the Supercharged engine in. 2.5 days of bidding to go and it's only just got over £1000!!

bet that goes some :drool: :D :thumbsup:

im guessing you dont know what a reserve is

Oh, I know what a reserve is! It's just that if the bidding doesn't go too high, people who really want to sell, tend to drop the reserve with a day to go. Like Rash does with his motors on eBay!

Hey guys, there's a nice looking Mk1 MR2 with the Supercharged engine in. 2.5 days of bidding to go and it's only just got over £1000!!

165bhp as standard, but with an oversized pulley, you can apparently get 195bhp. then it'll shift!!

Thanks for telling everybody TOYMOTA..... i was trying to keep that quite :P

165bhp as standard, but with an oversized pulley, you can apparently get 195bhp. then it'll shift!!

The 4A-GZE engines in the Japanese (and American) MR2s were 145bhp standard - lower compression ratio, distributor ignition and larger supercharger pulley. It was the later AE92 and AE101 Levin 4A-GZE engines that had 165bhp standard (that's Toyota's figure).

Thanks for telling everybody TOYMOTA..... i was trying to keep that quite :P

Oops, sorry!

The 4A-GZE engines in the Japanese (and American) MR2s were 145bhp standard - lower compression ratio, distributor ignition and larger supercharger pulley. It was the later AE92 and AE101 Levin 4A-GZE engines that had 165bhp standard (that's Toyota's figure).

I stand corrected.

Nice! :D

If it wasnt white i might be tempted- getting bored of mine already!

- Would have offered him part x but he obviously wouldnt want a n/a after having a supercharged one :rolleyes:

I stand corrected.

No worries mate. I only know because I've got the later version in my Rolla and did the research before (and after) I bought.