Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Put A Deposit Down On A Glanza, Pics Inside

admanirv

Hi guy and gals, well think i have a sale for my yaris (well have a few peeps lookin at it) , here is the glanza i have put a deposit down on (thanks to neil)

It is moderately modded.

of course it hasnt gone through irv's series of mods and changes yet!

99glanzav49ll.jpg

99glanzav50yq.jpg

99glanzav64oz.jpg

cant wait!

what are the power figures of these things? looks nippy

looks good nik too

Jay

Is currently been confirmed at 160bhp, wieght 890kgs, 0-60 is i esimate 6.5ish

Corrr with those figures, I bet it goes like a rocket! :D Shame you're selling the Yaris, but you're definitely going up in the car stakes! :thumbsup:

Corrr with those figures, I bet it goes like a rocket!  :D Shame you're selling the Yaris, but you're definitely going up in the car stakes!  :thumbsup:

yeah it was a rocket when i first test drived it, its 1.316v turbo :thumbsup: .

I wanted somthing more unique and more tunable than the yaris, even though i still love my yaris :crybaby:

becuase its a 99 version you cant import them any more up until about a few years ago i think,plus they were never introduced into this country. only 1996 ones are available now.

Im sure rossnova is wanting one, thats why hes selling he mighty fine gold yaris t sport.

I think im corect in saying that Glanza's are basically an updated Starlet GT, with a bodykit, and markings that make it a unique Glanza?? There definitely arent that mean of them out of Japan, very awesome car u got your hands on! They are a bit faster than the starlet GT's standard as well.

Very very nice mate! I love the colour! :drool:

Hope you get hold of it soon, so we can all wash it in :drool: for ya! :lol:

:thumbsup:

I think im corect in saying that Glanza's are basically an updated Starlet GT, with a bodykit, and markings that make it a unique Glanza??  There definitely arent that mean of them out of Japan, very awesome car u got your hands on! They are a bit faster than the starlet GT's standard as well.

you are correct, they are in "my" opinion better looking, they are the same engine except just slighter heavier, though they have a different body kit.

this one also has LSD, air con, elec folding windows etc etc.

I think they were quite popular in japan, standard they are ever so slightly slower than a starlet gt stock that is there 138bhp standard.

Yeah its a toyota, cant beat them!. As i say there arnt many in uk so i wanted something abit unique and in my price range, the insurance is classed ranging from grp 9 - 16 depends who you insure it by.

Corrr with those figures, I bet it goes like a rocket!  :D Shame you're selling the Yaris, but you're definitely going up in the car stakes!  :thumbsup:

becuase its a 99 version you cant import them any more up until about a few years ago i think

so this is in the uk now?

how did u get such a late model? i searched for later than 1996 and there were none on the net

Jay

becuase its a 99 version you cant import them any more up until about a few years ago i think

how did u get such a late model? i searched for later than 1996 and there were none on the net

Jay

yes the guy has owner it for many years in the uk, he brought over from japan years ago and therefore that was before the sva laws came into act. As say you can only 96 models now. You CANNOT sva ones later than 96

Thats lovely! Everyone seems to be getting new cars at the minute! :thumbsup:

A new pocket rocket! :lol: But it will never replace the yaris! :crybaby:

Yeah my mate has one, FMIC the lot, he's planning on getting 200bhp+ but on his recent dyno runs he has got 170bhp and 160bhp! :thumbsup:

Super rapid though, he took me out in the rain in it and we were wheel spinning in 3rd! :wacko:

Jay

yes the guy has owner it for many years in the uk, he brought over from japan years ago and therefore that was before the sva laws came into act. As say you can only 96 models now. You CANNOT sva ones later than 96

do you mind me asking how much u paid?

there must only be a handful in the UK later than 1996 model

Yeah my mate has one, FMIC the lot, he's planning on getting 200bhp+ but on his recent dyno runs he has got 170bhp and 160bhp! :thumbsup:

Super rapid though, he took me out in the rain in it and we were wheel spinning in 3rd! :wacko:

yeah they do wheel spin, this one was confirmed rolling road 160bhp, but i want to keep it realible rather tahn go for outright speed.

Looks great mate!

I'm glad you finally found a good one :thumbsup: you've been looking around for a wee while havn't you.

Hope you have many of Happy driving miles in her :thumbsup:

tim :thumbsup:

Very nice mate :thumbsup:

its nice to be a little different :D

and i'm sure you wont miss the yaris for long.

hope i can show you my new car soon to..just need to sell my car 1st :rolleyes:

How much that set you back mate? Looks really nice, plus you got the later ones too, it's the 99 version, lucky :censor: !!! :D

Thats one fine looking car you have brought there mate. This i like :yes::yes:

jerry!!