Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Speed

m4rk scotland

nope its 158, and even though your speedo says 140, your not goin that fast, when mine hots the 112 limiter the speedos well over 120

nope its 158, and even though your speedo says 140, your not goin that fast, when mine hots the 112 limiter the speedos well over 120

mines delimited and only reads 110 on the clock but my mate was following in his type R and he said thats how fast we were hitting....if that makes sense...

i understand but you have to realise that speedos are way out when it comes to high speed.

yeah i know that espeaically when you have 17's on...there is a formule to figure out what actuall speed your going you ever heard about that????

so what is the top speed on a MKII Non Turbo then??

whos the f**k knows mate the speedo goes out when you get to high speeds try it past a speed camera and let us know what you get busted at :P

so what is the top speed on a MKII Non Turbo then??

whos the f**k knows mate the speedo goes out when you get to high speeds try it past a speed camera and let us know what you get busted at :P

lol thats one way to find out how fast you where going :thumbsup:

jerry!!

the bigger ur wheels the less ur speedo over estimates ur speed, so bigger wheels can actually make ur speedo more accurate if as standard the car over estimates, which many car manufactuers do

Had mine at 164mph indicated. Later checked with a Road Angel2 GPS unit and the speedo at 80mph is actually 78mph and Ive got 18's so recon that was a true road speed of 164mph. Still had a bit to go but I kinda shat out of it (only had the car a couple of weeks and was getting used to it).

All on private runway too BTW FYI ... honest.

R.

I took mine to 145mph, and then the cambelt snapped. lol

Had more to go so who knows :)

Just bedding the engine in befor i do anymore top speed runs ;)

Never good! :S

Nice pic in your signature mate, looks like a photo I took myself LOL :)

R.