Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Apexi Rsm, Speed Delimiter?

zebidi

i bought an rsm at JAE. I was thinking this will let me break the stupid 180kmh barrier, it doesnt seem to have worked and top end revving is still really pants. Decat?

Have any of you decatted the phase 2? how did you get pass the stupid !Removed! sensors? 1 before and one after? O2 simulator?

By the way, it was great to meet everyone I met at JAE all really friendly and all driving yaris's!!!

By the way, it was great to meet everyone I met at JAE all really friendly and all driving yaris's!!!

I dont think we met at JAE did we? I was there - just around and about! I sorta flitted from one group to another - I mingled lots! :lol::lol:

I also have an apexi RSM, but correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought only the JDM cars were limited to 180 km/h, not the european ones. If you thought the RSM was going to improve your revs then you're sorely mistaken

i bought an rsm at JAE. I was thinking this will let me break the stupid 180kmh barrier, it doesnt seem to have worked and top end revving is still really pants. Decat?

Have any of you decatted the phase 2? how did you get pass the stupid !Removed! sensors? 1 before and one after? O2 simulator?

a decat really wont do any difference mate, i have looked into it. I didnt do it, but you only add 1-2bhp at the most, coupoled with lots of other mods it maybe worth it.

but i wouldnt, suppose rossnova would be best to ask

i met you said hi on sunday, whan i was ****** we through........ how are your head lights? :lol: bloddy phase 2's :P good to meet you anyway, how long did it take for you to find your cousin?????

sp33dy those are pics of the two most god damn fine yaris youve ever laid our eyes on son......... why do you want to look at others? :P

i met you said hi on sunday, whan i was ****** we through........ how are your head lights? :lol: bloddy phase 2's :P good to meet you anyway, how long did it take for you to find your cousin?????

sp33dy those are pics of the two most god damn fine yaris youve ever laid our eyes on son......... why do you want to look at others? :P

Had to drive along to the scooby gang to find him, i wasnt expecting the rsm to unlock the revs, just to give me maybe 5 or 10 more mph on top. either way its a cool mod. Recorded a 15.74 1/4 mile first try.

It's kust that i noticed when I reach 115mph the rev counter stops at nearly 5000rpm. A dead stop and wont go anymore. My t sport has a made in japan sticker on it. All t sports are made in japan right? Limited? Please correct me if im wrong though.

I'm flirting with the idea of getting an apexi power fc. would the loom fit for the phase 2 yaris?

Why the hell do you want to go more than 115mph?!?!?!?! Do you have a two-mile drive-way or something?!?!

Yeah, ok, it's nice to have more speed, but in this country there isn't really anywhere for you to legally reach those speeds in a Yaris.

Also, the Yaris top speed is 118mph... that's only 3mph faster than you're getting.

To increase revs, or to free up revs the a de-cat may help a bit, but a lightened flywheel or the cam thingy kev was selling earlier would do the trick much better.

At the end of the day, unless you have plans for a supercharger/turbo there isn't any point in trying to increase your top speed... you won't go any faster without serious mods.

with a decat i foumnd the car revved alot better, pulled harder than stock. as for higher top end mate you need a bigger gear box for that as the box limits your top end really

For extra pull at higher revs and speed the Megan Racing header can't be beaten. It's increased top-end pull significantly in my car... im sure Clarky will agree the same with his... it's a brilliant bit of kit! (Tad loud with stock mid-section though!!)

For extra pull at higher revs and speed the Megan Racing header can't be beaten. It's increased top-end pull significantly in my car... im sure Clarky will agree the same with his... it's a brilliant bit of kit! (Tad loud with stock mid-section though!!)

I have as phase 2 with the stupid OBII lambda sensors. one before the cat and one after, will this mess up if i didnt have the cat? check engine light doesnt bother me that much. can get o2 simulator to get rid of it too.

I have the megan racing manifold sat on my floor, has been for 3 weeks, i have the money to get new centre section and decat so should i do that? can the 2nd sensor be thrown out by the way? not disconnect but tape to bottom of car? i read on a site somewhere that the second cat is not used for engine mangaement. just the first one.

Any help?

Thanks guys!!! :help: :group-cuddles:

Yeah, give kev a call, im sure he'll be happy to help in anyway he can.

The manifold should go on fine though... can't see that messing with the 02 sensors.

nah it wont - I more meant about the mid section and sensors

on the stupid phase 2 the first sensor is on the bottom of the manifold, so i thought about putting that in the second hole along and removing the 2nd one and taping it onto the bottom of the car, not sure if this will work though.