Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tidy Mods

Lomondcruise.com

I just bought a bog standard out the garage paseo

anyone got a little advice on a couple of things that will make it look that little bit better than it already does? or more to the point, where to find stuff for it!!

i think perhaps dropping it 30mm and a nice set of 16/17's would finish it nicely...

I think the Paseo is a lovely looking car, and any sort of bodykit or huge spoiler is gonna spoil the lines...

just my tuppence...

agreed - but it depends where you want to go mate..

there are prime examples right here on TOC - Oli_paseo & Matt with top notch kits etc.

DazH & 97paseo's old car with more suptle styling. keeping the lines of the Paseo.

as for finding mods - they are fairly easy to find these days - let us know what you want & we'll come up with something.

J

that was exactly what i was thinking, i want a car that looks reasonalbe but doesnt scream "steal me you little chav" see what i mean

so im on a lookout for some wheels that will go nicely with it first! cheap and cheerful hopefully

One of the first things i did was to de-label it, take off the 'Toyota Paseo' from the boot lid. They should peel off quite easily, any sticky residue left over will come off by using sum T-Cut.

This will give the back end of the car a nice clean look and ppl will always ask u what ur car is.

It doesnt matter if they ask what it is or see the Badge, they still wont of heard of one :lol: To get cheap and cheerful wheels youll need 15"s! Jamex springs are cheap and lower it by 35mm which is what Im after.

even mr t asked me what it was over the phone!!

need some nice wheels that dont show off the drums to much

its always funny when people ask what car you drive...

i had to argue with my local Mr T dealer for a good 10 min when i took the Cynos to them... i had to show the guy the car to prove it was a Toyota!!!! :lol:

J

If you want some nice wheels to show of the Paseo but quite subtle at the same time i would recommend something like oli_paseo wheels which cover up the drums on the rear!

Or here are some i think would look cool just to make the seo look smart. I am partial to the look of the octane(if only they made them in a bigger size!!!)

octanebk.jpg

volcano.jpg

toora_t940.gif

cheers for the help, liking those youve recommended, think the tsw will look the business

they look awesome in the flesh and i think the 17's and tyres are going for around £500 at the min!!!

Well worth it in my eyes as id have them if they made bigger versions!