Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Pinout Guide For Color Sat Nav H/u

montee

hi guys

I have searched the forum and a post started by craig93 looked promising but i couldnt get to the guide or pix :angry:

I got an 03 CTS with color sat nav h/u (86120-33421). I want to keep this and either add an amp or cd changer etc so i need to know what each pin does?

I took mine out - pix of the back uploaded. the double white plug at the bottom left corner is the radio + power. only 2pins (out of five)are in use in the grey plug above this.

On the right, the blue(6 pin)and the small white(4 pin) aint even used!!

eight in use from the black (4,9, free) and two from the bottom right big white (9,10).

Surely, some of these free pins got to be sub/pre out or cd changer/aux in?!

Any help/guide/pointers much welcome

hi guys

I have searched the forum and a post started by craig93 looked promising but i couldnt get to the guide or pix :angry:

I got an 03 CTS with color sat nav h/u (86120-33421). I want to keep this and either add an amp or cd  changer etc so i need to know what each pin does?

I took mine out - pix of the back uploaded. the double white plug at the bottom left corner is the radio + power. only 2pins (out of five)are in use in the grey plug above this.

On the right, the blue(6 pin)and the small white(4 pin) aint even used!!

eight in use from the black (4,9, free) and two from the bottom right big white (9,10).

Surely, some of these free pins got to be sub/pre out or cd changer/aux in?!

Any help/guide/pointers much welcome

PM me for any pin outs or doc's :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links