Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just A Quick Hi And To Show My Car.

KGC210

Hi just my first post saying Hi to every one and showing my car.

Corolla.jpg

Its a Jap Import 1985 AE86.

Its got the following:

Toda Cam Gears.

Light weight fly wheel.

Helix Stage 1 Clutch.

CUSCO ECU!

CUSCO 2 way LSD.

CUSCO Camber plates and front Strut brace.

Rollcage think you class it as a 7point one.

WORK Equip-03 Split rims.

Needs a good tune as only running 135.7BHP at the min.

Going to be putting these wheels on soon with some new Tyres when I can afford the Tyres.

15inchrewindgm1.jpg

O my user name is the model of my other car, I just use same name so I don't forget it.

My other car is a 1979 Nissan Skyline you can just see it behind my Trueno in this pic.

Trueno-Skyline.jpg

If you want anymore info about either just ask.

Will

Fair play mate, that looks beautiful! It'll look even better once those Superlites go on :thumbsup:

I AM jealous by the way!!!!

Nice Trueno you got there dude! One thing that has to be done to it if its going to stay the 'Panda' colours is it needs some white body mouldings as it just looks strange without them!

Like this:

DSCN0637Move.jpg

Thanks for comments.

Yea I think I have all them white stipes but look a bit poo at the min. I like them with out really. If I get some good ones I may put them back on.

Also got my stickers like Apex and Trueno etc to put on the back yet.

Plus my new Trueno Badge for the front if I can find a grill to put them on :P

O them wheels are Konig Rewind still get them brand new!

Has any one got lecy mirrors on there cars over here?

Will

Just found a few more pics that I thought I had lost when I took them other 2.

Just showing what its like all around.

corolla-back.jpg

corolla-left.jpg

corolla-right-backish.jpg

corolla-right-frontish.jpg

This is where I got my Konig Rewinds from, he's a good guy and good products although it is over in USA. http://www.technotoytuning.com/index.html

Any one have any ideas as to what my front bumper make is?

Will

Is that a 'proper' skyline parked next to it on the drive way?

Well its a 1979 KGC210 Nissan Skyline if you mean proper :)

Got a 2.4L fitted in it. Im in the process of rebuilding it from bare metal type job.

Then going to either fit my Greddy Twin Turbo Kit for about 450BHP or a single GT32/40 I can't quite decide what to do regarding that.

Want to build it for high speed runs like 0-150Mph then 0-170Mph and I wish to do 0-200Mph. But also have it so its still an everyday ish car.

Will

Two splendid cars you've got there!

Pop over and see us at the www.retro-rides.com we'd love to hear about your cars. (although don't leave the TOC forums...there's room for both! :) )

Once you get the Rewinds on will the old rims be looking for a home? :rolleyes: :D

Hi Will...

Finally, ive found you :) (well, a friend showed me the link to this post).

A few of my friends and even my mum have seen your car knocking about recently and told me about it, and i just thought id introduce myself as i live in Stoke-on-Trent myself.. Infact, judging from the pics, it looks like i live about 5 minutes down the road from you.. I think ive seen your Skyline aswell..

Anyway, here is a picture of my AE86 (that other Panda posted is my friends car also, we put the arches on the other week!).

http://www.finaldrivemagazine.com/gallery/...05/DSCF0100.JPG

http://www.finaldrivemagazine.com/gallery/...005/pazphil.jpg

The car is currently having a crazy engine built and so is miles away in cambridge but it would be nice to meet up and have a chat at some point :)

Cheers

Chris (Paz)

Cool I didn't know there were any other AE86's in this area.

So where abouts in Stoke are you then Pazza? I'm in Biddulph, we will have to meet up at some point.

Sorry rmad the split rims are staying with me. The Konigs are ment for the Skyline but will have to see.

WIll

Cool I didn't know there were any other AE86's in this area.

So where abouts in Stoke are you then Pazza? I'm in Biddulph, we will have to meet up at some point.

Yeah there is a few in Stoke now.. Mine, my friends dark Blue/Green Levin and another mates Blue GT Coupe which were currently fixing up.. I live in packmoor, i thought your car was from Biddulph!

Ken7.JPG Dark Blue/Green Levin of my friends

I erm.. Got a bit carried away when i was driving one of my friends cars..

Habunai3.JPG

O so only 5mins away then realy.

Havn't drifted mine yet, well apart from ****ty tyres.

Thinking of building it for more track im not sure yet. Although there has been a lot of work done already for drift on it.

Will

O so only 5mins away then realy.

Havn't drifted mine yet, well apart from ****ty tyres.

Thinking of building it for more track im not sure yet. Although there has been a lot of work done already for drift on it.

Will

Ah i see.. What suspension do you have? Is its a GTV or GT-Apex? Well, not to worry if we meet for a chat at some point i can check it out :) Would be nice for you to see my car, might be back next month.. So maybe meet up then?

Not to sure, with it being an import etc.

Got the badges for Apex and the side skirts etc.

Think I have TRD rear shocks with unknown springs. Front is unknown coilovers, need to strip them down anyway so may find out then.

I do have a set of front and rear RS*R springs but wont fit on front due to coil overs. Might try the rears though to see what ride hight and hardness is like.

Think I have a quick rack on the front as very heavy stearing but cant tell with out trying another to see how many turns etc.

Like it how in Japan they build an engine for power but always leave the aircon on :)

If you use msn wills106 @ hotmail.com

Will

Sweeeet looking ae86's :thumbsup: Just a quick Q.. How much do them wheels cos you in total delivered and stuff...? And how long after you ordered did they come through..?

Cheers

Rash.

I got them within a week, cant remember total cost as not at home so can't check. Think about £430 at the time when USA was only place I could get them.

But there is a place in the UK that sells them £100 each plus shipping.

www.ikonautomotive.co.uk

Will

Cheers Dude :thumbsup:

Am in the process of 'doing up' my ae86 uk car - just deciding what stuff is best with regards to:

Suspension/Exhaust (incl Manifold)/Wheels and an Induction Kit... Possibly some nice bucket sealts and stuff...

Guess you guys with imports dont have to worry as most of the cars come with loads of extra's anyway eh :D ...? (judging by your list of mods!!)

Rash.

Erm well theres realy 3 good manifolds I know of:

Toda, HKS and Apexi. Just a case of getting hold of them.

Shin at www.prospec-ms.co.uk can get the Apexi ones at £561.60 part number 186-T002.

Regarding suspension what do you want to do with the car? E.g. Drift, Touge etc?

Induction Kit: AS UK and Jap cars have map sensors instead of MAF we can realy use any type of filter unlike MAF that gets cloged up with filter oil.

I don't realy know what brands are about but I have an Apexi one on mine, but you could easily make your own with a universal filter.

Realy need a new ECU or a piggy back one like a Greddy E-Manage or HKS Fcon to get the most power out of the engines with mods.

Just remember to look after the engine and diff in these cars with a good quality oil, might be dear but I think worth it when they do 8000rpm plus etc. I personaly use Motul Oil from http://www.opieoils.co.uk/lubricants.htm but theres quite a few different brands etc.

Will

• 1 month later...

Hello Will,

Nice to see youve kept the ae86 in good condition.

Paz the car is a GTV spec not an Apex.

Regards

Habib

Got my new alloys on at long last :)

LeftSideRear.jpg

LeftSideFront.jpg

RightSide.jpg

Corolla-Alloys.jpg

Dam close fit! Being 7" wide and zero offset! Got 195/50/15" Yoko's on but you can't fit wider rubber with out mods (BIG hammer :P )

Also I think it has more that 135.7BHP as the Dyno guy was being a F.A.G and would not rev it anymore than 7887RPM :( I know it has more pull as reved to about 9000ish RPM, well the rev needle was at the bottom of the oil preasure guage window!

Will

Also I think it has more that 135.7BHP as the Dyno guy was being a F.A.G and would not rev it anymore than 7887RPM :( I know it has more pull as reved to about 9000ish RPM, well the rev needle was at the bottom of the oil preasure guage window!

Will

Look very nice :drool::drool:

Can I have the old wheels back :P

9000rpm?? ubik me what has been done to the motor? and has the rev limiter been removed? What ECU is it running?

Wheels suit it well mate!

9000rpm?? ubik me what has been done to the motor? and has the rev limiter been removed? What ECU is it running?

Wheels suit it well mate!

Its got a cusco ecu. HKS CAMS and toda cam pulleys, it has also got lightened flywheel. I am not sure about the internals?

But the car is very revvy. With top end power, You feel the power once it hits past 5000+rpm.

Well erm yea thats my Engine :)

Sorry Habib think I will keep hold of the wheels and maybe fit them to the Skyline I'm not sure yet...

All I'm doing to the car now is fitting a HKS Super Header II and a HKS HiPower 409 Exhaust and thats it for now. Need to spend some more time on the Skyline so I may have some chance of finishing it this century.

Will