Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have A Read....

Calisto

Can't believe the number of people who dont want you to express your oppinion in a public forum. How dare you have a different oppinion from them. Oooo bad

I am sick to the back teeth with blinking taxes that dont seem to be getting spent on what they are for, irrespective of how much you earn, although the more you earn the more tax you pay

As I said I agree with wot you said, and I suppose I would not have penned it but if you dont want to read it here's a suggestion, dont read it

There are plenty of other topics for you to endulge in and give a little of your precious time too

I am currently laughing at the thought of people whingeing about people whingeing, fascenating!

Good debate me thinks.

Thats why I try not to earn tooooooo much money and then the evil tax man can take all of it.

But when its broken down like that its makes scary reading. :wacko:

*shrugs like JJ did. :P

I found it quite amusing (you have to laugh when things are like this :lol: ) until I read he earns £35,000 and he still complains (needs a second job to make ends meet etc.), then I wish the bully's had done a proper job on him in his school days :ffs:

All in all a good debate though. :yes:

Can't believe the number of people who dont want you to express your oppinion in a public forum. How dare you have a different oppinion from them. Oooo bad

I am sick to the back teeth with blinking taxes that dont seem to be getting spent on what they are for, irrespective of how much you earn, although the more you earn the more tax you pay

As I said I agree with wot you said, and I suppose I would not have penned it but if you dont want to read it here's a suggestion, dont read it

There are plenty of other topics for you to endulge in and give a little of your precious time too

I am currently laughing at the thought of people whingeing about people whingeing, fascenating!

:lol::lol: That made me laugh as now your whinging at people whinging at people whinging

:lol::lol:

Please don't say I'm whinging at you whinging at people whinging at people whinging

:wacko: :!Removed!:

It's a fair point about taxes etc though. Most of it is kinda pointless. TV license for starters. Gotta give the BBC props for getting that deal off the govm't though!

-Z

Cash in hand thats what its all about! :thumbsup:

:lol::lol: spot on :thumbsup:

wished i earned 35k!! im in the army...and the army wages are *******!