Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Blue

Lucie

have they stopped making the blue collection? as i cant see anything on T's main site? anyone heard anything more on the new yaris and when it could be out or at least to look at in show rooms

Yes they have - its now

T2

T3

Colour Collection

T-Spirit

T-Sport

The Blue lasted a long time though, considering it was initally supposed to be out for 6 months.... it was out for well over a year in the end! :thumbsup:

The last of the blues are the Twilights and Carlos

Twilight Blue is part of the colour collection! :thumbsup:

The Ice Blue colour itself has been discontinued,

And the Carlow Blue is still available!

Yay My 1000th Post!!

Twilight Blue is part of the colour collection!  :thumbsup:

Yay My 1000th Post!!

I thought Lucie meant the actual Yaris Blue model, not the colour blues?

Sacrilege Shaz, its CARLO, not Carlow! lol Geddit right luv! :lol::lol:

Sacrilege Shaz, its CARLO, not Carlow! lol Geddit right luv!  :lol:  :lol:

Yup yup but the blues are still there but in different models now thats all i was saying! :thumbsup:

:o I spelt it wrong! That will teach me to answer the phone at the same time! :rolleyes:

CARLO CARLO CARLO!!!

Yay spelt it right off the phone! :lol:

Sacrilege Shaz, its CARLO, not Carlow! lol Geddit right luv!  :lol:  :lol:

Yup yup but the blues are still there but in different models now thats all i was saying! :thumbsup:

:o I spelt it wrong! That will teach me to answer the phone at the same time! :rolleyes:

CARLO CARLO CARLO!!!

Yay spelt it right off the phone! :lol:

Geez Shaz - how dare you be working at work! :lol::lol: Stop answering that phone, you need to be able to post on TOC properly! :thumbsup:

Geez Shaz - how dare you be working at work!  :lol:  :lol: Stop answering that phone, you need to be able to post on TOC properly!  :thumbsup:

lol i spend hardly anytime working anyway! :lol: Its only toyota who pay me at the end of the day so i may aswell work for what i get paid! :lol:

yeh i ment the blue model. is there any real difference between the colour collection and blue interms of specs? so ice blue the colour has been stopped altogether? first balearic (sp) and now ice. i thought blue was the most popular colour amongst cars? yet T seem to be getting rid of all of theirs

yeh i ment the blue model. is there any real difference between the colour collection and blue interms of specs? so ice blue the colour has been stopped altogether? first balearic (sp) and now ice. i thought blue was the most popular colour amongst cars? yet T seem to be getting rid of all of theirs

No difference at all, they just have different badges on!

I dont think theres much difference between the Blue & the CC models - I think you get a few extra bits on the CC model, like fancy scuff plates, and you can get a spoiler and aircon with them too for a little bit extra than normal.

Plus you can get the CC in Thunder Grey too (lol and Carlo Blue!)

Balearic Blue was a gorgeous colour - that was the colour of my first Yaris, was gutted when I found out they'd discontinued it! Otherwise I would have bought another Yaris in the colour!

As em just said, everything else on the CC is an optional extra, so its your choice! :thumbsup:

yeah ive a caribean blue which i love and since they have stopped doing that type of colour its put me off buying a new yaris. dont want to spend all that money on a colour i dont really like. guess i might just have to hang on and see if that type of blue comes back

thanks for the info everyone.

Yay My 1000th Post!!

except on the aygo

Yay My 1000th Post!!

except on the aygo

But were in a yaris forum, so for the yaris it has, if i were in the aygo forum and it had been discontinued id put it in there! :thumbsup:

As far as I can remember there is no difference as me and Al J were comparing the Yaris Blue and CC we have! The Blue is based on a T3 model with added extra's. Toyota fitted air-con in the Blue we have for free as I did want a CC first of all (wanted air con) but I couldnt get it due to the Finance People being annoying.

Gotta love the Ice Blue colour tho ;)

Did someone mention my name? :D

Yes, the Colour Collection and the Blue are pretty much the same. Only difference is the colour of the interior. Azure Blue for all models except the Thunder Grey and Eclipse Black models which have the eye popping but very snazzy Anjou Red.

Even the square Badge under the Yaris Badge on the hatch are the same except.... there's no blue in it! :lol:

Download the pdf file from Toyota's site. It's got all the gen. :yes:

Oh and there's some good deals going down on the CC at the moment so may well be worth checking out.