Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Sub

b1nda

Hi,

Im thinking if getting a Sub fitted in my Yaris from toyota....its costing 214 inc fitting is it worth it? ;) ...im persuaded towards the toyota sub as it fits under the drivers seat and does not take up any boot space(like some do) as i use/need my boot space.

ive never heard the sub itself so im unable to comment on it, to give u an idea i bought my alpine 10", box, wiring kit and amp all for £140, in my opinion you could get urself a better deal.. but like you say ur afterboot space.. however, if under the seat, will this be protected from feet?

It does sound a bit expensive - and surely it cant be that big if it fits under the seat? (But you might not want a big one?)

Can remember there not being much room under the drivers seat in rob yaris ( well not enough room to get the sub in that he had anyway!) :unsure:

Thats really expensive for such a small sub! You may get yourself a better deal elsewhere! :thumbsup:

definaltly over priced!! dont do it mate!!

i dont think sub under the drivers seat is a good idea any way IMO, the bass and vibrations shooting right up the seat would be a bit annoying in the long run. :thumbsup:

Iv got a Kenwood under the seat sub which is brilliant! There is tons of room... iv sat behind the driver and my feet fit under the seat! (6ft 3" tall)

If you use your boot a lot (like i do) then this is a great solution... mine was £160 i think, but it's a powered subwoofer complete with remote control, full fitting kit, wiring etc.

The bass is obviously not as good as some big 12" beast in the boot, but if you're after something modest but a vast improvement on the standard sound then it's great! Also, the bass through the seat is brilliant... you can feel the music as well as hear it!!

Iv got a Kenwood under the seat sub which is brilliant! There is tons of room... iv sat behind the driver and my feet fit under the seat! (6ft 3" tall)

If you use your boot a lot (like i do) then this is a great solution... mine was £160 i think, but it's a powered subwoofer complete with remote control, full fitting kit, wiring etc.

The bass is obviously not as good as some big 12" beast in the boot, but if you're after something modest but a vast improvement on the standard sound then it's great! Also, the bass through the seat is brilliant... you can feel the music as well as hear it!!

mines in boot.. i can still feel it tho :lol: baring in minds its only a 10", alpine do some fantastic subs :thumbsup:

A sub under the chair hey ;)

Sounds good to me!

It would be like having BMW's vibrating seats! Good for long journeys or for toning up your bum :P