Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Limo's

Tegan

Has anyone ever hired a limo? What did it cost you and what sort of service did you get?

My mates birthday is comin up and just wondered what sort of price is reasonable for hiring one? :)

Iv been in 4!! Sorted one of those myself...

It was £180 for a spanking new white one that takes you for at least an hours drive first, then picks you up afterwards.

The service in all of them is absolutley superb... perfectly dressed driver, champagne included, TV, any music you want, the whole 9 yards. It's a great way to do something with style!

They have a maximum capacity of 8 people for legal reasons... anymore is super-expensive as they have to pay insurance costs I believe (plus the limo would be huge)

If you only go one way it's about £100 i think.. so split between 8 people it's £12.50 which isn't bad at all for the luxury you get!

Ta muchly - worth it for a 21st birthday then - super spesh occasion :)

Definatley... mine was for a high-school ball thingy, then an 18th birthday, then a 21st birthday, then my grandma and grandads 50th wedding anniversary! For those kinds of occasion, you can't beat it!

They do allsorts now dont they though! The "firemans lift" is also one of them!

Had the luck that my father had the first official extended and streched Lexus LS400 Limo while we weer in Hong Kong as a company car so went to school in style...

Great fun and defo worth it for a party :D

got it for free once!! :D my mate won this competition once, so me, him, and 6 others got picked up from the house, chauffered down to the night club, vip entry, vip treatment, champange!! had a blinder of a nite :lol: oh met dave seaman as well that nite... the dj not the goal keeper btw! :P

One of these babies! :D

car_humer.jpg

legend :thumbsup:

better one is the monster truck version!

how the hell it dont sag in the middle i dont know!

yellowmonsterext.jpg

Would rather walk and spend £180 getting f*cked personally..

In all honesty I think limos are really tacky......

My dad does chauffer driven Rols ryce hire for weddings etc... I think he usually charged about £300 a pop..... sometimes I have to drive them :lol::lol:

I'd like a limo for my hen night (if I ever get one!) - that'd be cool! I know everyone does it, but its all good fun!

My sister had one for her prom, my parents know a guy who has one and he gave them a good rate, which my sister and her mates shared equally between themselves.

yeah we worked out that round our way 8 folk in a limo will cost about a tenner a head for the short ditance there and back

taxi (needing 2) will be 8 quid each way!

got one outside the empire state building!

for the equivalent of 5 dollars each we got drove all round manhattan and time square then home... it was sweet!!!

also the limo driver looked like the one out of crocodile dundee... :P