Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seat Crisis

Demonic Angel

All of you know Earpls loves my Phase 2 Yaris...

He sat in it at JAE, comfortably reclining the seat for his convenience and its been like that ever since..

Fast forward to tonight, I rush home because I have to take Jess to the vets for 5.15 and I can't put the seat back - its remember Chris' settings, so the seat memory is working, but now I need tio change it and it wont change!

HEYULP!

I've triedflicking the switch left, which makes the back of the chair come forward, but then it wont click into place anywhere apart from Chris' setting.

Is there a button I'm not pressing or something?

100_4690.jpg

Like Homer he has made his grove :lol:

Mmmmmmm grove it baby

all u need to do when its in that possition it pull the handle up and get it into the possision u want. best thing to do is sit in it while u do it. i think u are pullin the handle up too far. so its just makin the seat fly forwards. hope u understand wot i mean. cos ive just confused myself sayin that

never mind your seat Em.....you left grass on my carpet :lol:

never mind your seat Em.....you left grass on my carpet :lol:

Sorry Kim :unsure:

No problem Em, was glad to give you a lift

it was a long walk to our hotel :lol:

Should have brought a tent then ;) :lol:

I just seep grass! lol

Are you going to the Charity Event in Derby in August Earpl? You can bloody well sort my seat out there! I've tried, and I just cant do it!

ive got some grass.... oh hang on.

the gold version of this thread is better :lol:

ive got some grass.... oh hang on.

the gold version of this thread is better :lol:

Its actually a very serious thread Rob because Chris broke my car at JAE....

can I not ring someone and claim compensation

"Have you had an accident at work? Tripped over a broken slab in the street? Have you had Earpl sit in your car and break it? If so, call Compo4U today and we'll give you cash to ease the burden" :lol::lol:

Yes, because Rich got home before me today because I had to take Jess to the vets! But I was late for the appointment because the bloody seat was broken and I couldnt strap Jess in properly....

My cats safety is paramount! :yes:

FFS i will ave a look at the meet, ive offered to !Removed! and fix it. got my dungeree chaps, and massive........tool bag.

rob if only kimi and chris had mentioned this grass at jae. could have helped each other out :lol:

wtf were you straping the cat in? i just chuck mine in & set off. if it goes in the drivers foot well, it gets a kick, she usually sits on the dash :P

lmao @ thread asking how to recline a seat in your own car :P

I wouldnt have to if Chris hadn't broken it at JAE, I dont tend to change my passenger seat, it stays the same!

lol Chris - my cats gets strapped in on the passenger seat, safety first!

right so EM you have a broken passenger seat and your upset because you cant strap your !Removed! down and chris has to come round with his massive........tool bag to help you fix it so you ca strap your !Removed! in again, that’s all clear to me now :wacko: , ring toyota customer care and tell them that story :lol:

right so EM you have a broken passenger seat and your upset because you cant strap your !Removed! down and chris has to come round with his massive........tool bag to help you fix it so you ca strap your !Removed! in again, that’s all clear to me now :wacko: , ring toyota customer care and tell them that story :lol:

stop ur killing me here :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Surely you just need to give them adjuster a pull and pop it back in place?

If its anything more than that - wizz it into mrt and get them to do it!