Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seat Crisis

Demonic Angel

I think I may have to Lorne..... I just cant do it!

You guys are sick, a lady asks for help and you throw it back in her face - you should all be ashamed! :P :P

Yeah I know..... "lady? where?" :lol::lol:

FFS i will ave a look at the meet, ive offered to !Removed! and fix it. got my dungeree chaps, and massive........tool bag.

rob if only kimi and chris had mentioned this grass at jae. could have helped each other out :lol:

oi haaaf cam to fix yhoor seat

would you linke to seeeh ma tool?

(dont forget the handle bar 'tache)

oi haaaf cam to fix yhoor seat

would you linke to seeeh ma tool?

(dont forget the handle bar 'tache)

OOO twhat a big tool ya ave

i`m in a ikle it of a rush my !Removed! needs a good seen ta

With the T3 once my Mum decided to make the seat more upright, so she used the lever thingy at the side but then it wouldnt click back in. We drove home from Town with her clinging onto the bar underneath the seat until we could get my Dad to sort it.Sounds like a trip to MrT could be needed, has Rich tried it?

vat iif zee fridge need fixxing tooo.

EM I HAVE OFFERED TO COME AND SORT IT. if you want we could meet half way (its not far) trowel services tomorrow?

Its ok Chris, I'm sure I'll get it sorted, besides am off out tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Even if I have to go to Mr T to sort it, then I will - am just a weak and feeble woman! lol

This thread is making me laugh! Tools and !Removed!'s... belting!

.....you left grass on my carpet :lol:

Grass?? That it?? You should see my car... it's worse than chris's at the moment! Iv got soggy clothes, shoes, socks, tent, toilet roll, crip bags and plenty of other sh*te all over my car... it's a right state!

Plus, yesterday it was absolutley bucketing down here so i went for a drive as you do... iv got brilliant filth on my car... mudsplashes down the sides... the sides of the windscreen are caked and the back screen is covered too! The wheels have turned a distinct shade of dirt! Looks like a real rally slag machine!

Em, to fix your seat.... Get in the passenger seat, adjust it to a decent place and sit in it for 5mins listening to music etc, then shuffle the seat back and forth (not the backrest) then shuffle the back rest by itself, then get it in the place you want it and leave it for a day... then move it to climb in the back and when you pop it back in place it should go where you had it last!

'ah... miss angel, we've fixed your car seat, now your !Removed! can sit proud on it's rightful seat'

right so EM you have a broken passenger seat and your upset because you cant strap your !Removed! down and chris has to come round with his massive........tool bag to help you fix it so you ca strap your !Removed! in again, that’s all clear to me now :wacko: , ring toyota customer care and tell them that story :lol:

Robbie you make me laugh mate! :lol: Just pee'd myself reading this thread!!

Em, why don't you go and see your Suzanne at Farmer and Carlisle? I'm sure she'd be happy to laugh at you free of charge!!! :P

Can i just point out (For all you 5-door haters)

I Don't Have This Problem - And Never Will :hokus-pokus:

See 5 Doors have their advantages!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

I Don't Have This Problem - And Never Will  :hokus-pokus:

See 5 Doors have their advantages!!!!  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Hahaha yes we 5door people dont have this problem! i love getting in yaz and not having to fiddle with my seat because darrens place something stupid in the back! :lol: Its easy now, he opens the back doors! :lol:

I Don't Have This Problem - And Never Will  :hokus-pokus:

See 5 Doors have their advantages!!!!  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Hahaha yes we 5door people dont have this problem! i love getting in yaz and not having to fiddle with my seat because darrens place something stupid in the back! :lol: Its easy now, he opens the back doors! :lol:

Hear Hear! Not that my car gets used as a van ofter but in principal it ROCKS! :lol:

And it makes it easy to clean the grass out of the rear after JAE too! :yes:

Nice signature btw Shaz, that styling looks ever so familiar! :thumbsup:

Hear Hear!  Not that my car gets used as a van ofter but in principal it ROCKS!  :lol:

And it makes it easy to clean the grass out of the rear after JAE too!  :yes:

Nice signature btw Shaz, that styling looks ever so familiar!  :thumbsup:

Not had the cnahce to get grass out of yaz yet but we'll see next year! :thumbsup:

I love my sig! Really chuffed with it! :D

Em, to fix your seat.... Get in the passenger seat, adjust it to a decent place and sit in it for 5mins listening to music etc, then shuffle the seat back and forth (not the backrest)

Graham - you are a god amongst men! IT WORKED!!

Didnt have to leave it for a day though, I just pushed it all the way back, the forwards, then back again til it clicked then brought it forwards and it must have realigned the mechanism or something because MY SEAT IS FIXED! :D :D :D

:thumbsup:

Happy day's are here again,

The seat is in position

I slid it this way

Then slid it back

I can now fit my pussyin.

Ha Ha..................I have just read this thread.......it must be the funniest thread on TOC for some time :lol::lol:

Glad you got it sorted Em :thumbsup:

Graham - you are a god amongst men! IT WORKED!!

Fluck me... that was just a guess... it's what i'd have done... just wiggle it until it works! Works everytime too... same with PA equipment (DJ, Theatre sound systems etc) if they don't work... hit them! Works everytime! Glad it's fixed chuck!

All hail the God Graham!  :thumbsup:

That's against the ten commandments... you're all going to hell. Mwuaha!

All hail the God Graham!  :thumbsup:

That's against the ten commandments... you're all going to hell. Mwuaha!

He's been there before.. and came back. :lol:

Great thread! :lol:

Now let that be a lesson to you all...

Don't let earpl try to turn your Yaris into a bed. :D

Glad to see its fixed now

my cats gets strapped in on the passenger seat, safety first!

Isnt that dangererous in the same way that you're not supposed to put a child seat in the front because of the airbags? Wouldnt want your !Removed! being affected by your twin airbags

Isnt that dangererous in the same way that you're not supposed to put a child seat in the front because of the airbags? Wouldnt want your !Removed! being affected by your twin airbags

Yeah it's a good idea not to let the 3 come into contact with each other :lol:

Isnt that dangererous in the same way that you're not supposed to put a child seat in the front because of the airbags? Wouldnt want your pussy being affected by your twin airbags

Yeah it's a good idea not to let the 3 come into contact with each other :lol:

Does that not happen in later life ;) ;) :lol:

(although I am sure a good fitting sports harness may prevent that)

See what your local Mr T has in stock ;)

Glad to see its fixed now
my cats gets strapped in on the passenger seat, safety first!

Isnt that dangererous in the same way that you're not supposed to put a child seat in the front because of the airbags? Wouldnt want your pussy being affected by your twin airbags

No because theircarry case doesnt sit as high as a childs car seat would so the airbag going off wouldnt affect it.

And anyway, I have 4 airbags, not the usual two! :D :D

Yeah it's a good idea not to let the 3 come into contact with each other  :lol:

Unfortunatley it happens with age though :rolleyes::lol:

And anyway, I have 4 airbags, not the usual two!  :D  :D

How many of those are fitted to the car though :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links