Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos

sephton19661

Sods law.... You get a new camera and it rains. Looks well nice matey. Now for some sunshine. :D :thumbsup:

I have just invested in a digi camera so decided its about time i posted some pics of my celica.

Hope you like them nothing special but i love her.

Looks nice mate. Whereabouts in town you based, I'm about 30 miles out of newcastle in the country, got some fantastic driving roads around me!

Matt

i know first rain weve had in 2 weeks but couldnt wait to take some pics im no david bailey but they ll do lol

Hi Matt im  blyth Northumberland you will know it

Yea yea, not far at all. Well I'm near rothbury, keep going outa morpeth you get there lol. I've gotta wait till the end of next week to get my cash cleared for my car before I can start looking. Its killing me lol, I've found 2 perfect candidates and I cant go and see them yet :'( Nvm, not long to go, then I can post piccies of mine in the rain.

Matt

Rothbury i love rothbury like going for am in the river in the summer best of all is getting there your right great roads.

I tend to take the coastal route up to seahouses when get your car we should go for a spin in the country side.

Hope you get a nice one

I was very lucky done a straight swap for my rover 220 2.0 diesel (bubble shape)

I think i came better off in the swap.

Rothbury i love rothbury like going for am in the river in the summer best of all is getting there your right great roads.

I tend to take the coastal route up to seahouses when get your car we should go for a spin in the country side.

Hope you get a nice one

I was very lucky done a straight swap for my rover 220 2.0 diesel (bubble shape)

I think i came better off in the swap.

Nice one yea, it'd be cool to meet up deffo, I should have my car by the end of august latest, I'm in a hurry lol. No wheels of my own at present, sharing a company car and my gf's lol. You ever come up the A697 into rothbury? Thats a good drive, especially in the sun. I know some fun back roads too lol.

Off home for the night, late night at work lol, so I'll chat 2moro, cya.

Matt

PS You're right, great swap ;-)