Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Two Jae In Different Venues At The Same Time!?!?!

big_bad_ant

Yeah we expected a lot more of the Yaris folk, about 23 I think but only 15 showed up which was disappointing - I imagine that was across the TOC boards too.

I had a brilliant time though - it was my first JAE too and although it took us ages to find the food stands I was really impressed - and also by the locality of the toilets to the TOC stand, which were useful when you felt sick after drinking so much!

I cant compare Billing obviously as I never went, but I think we did have a lack of cars on the stand, but had we had what we expected, it would have been even better!  :thumbsup:

WOW - If you think the Yarii were in short supply........... :wacko:

On Saturday I only saw 4 Gen 7's on TOC stand and one of those was the Toyota Tiger GT........ :crybaby:

That was two more than MKIII MR2's in attendance :rolleyes::lol:

You are kidding - You had THAT MANY there :eek:

billing did a fell a bit more 'cozy' and the trees seemed to break it uyp a little more, but it was by far not capable of handling the crowds

the facilitys at EOE were great, every time i needed to go, i think there was only one time i had to wait 30 seconds beore i could empty my bladder, at billing there were three/four porta loos with 6man ques and then they were dingy and smelt of p**s

only thing that did my head in with EOE was we had no bleedin bins :ffs:

having a really long walk to the loo's

Should have just taken a car, I took Jim's, twice! :D

Yeah they should get some bins next time, even just a black bag floating around! :thumbsup:

totally agree with the bin bit. which is the main reason it all ended up on the floor on sat night. oh well at least someone came round at 6am to clean it all up :P

dont want to put a downer on things tina, but a really long walk to the loos? where were you camped? cause it was only about 150yds from the TOC stand??

its was brill, who cares what the scenery etc. was like??? :ffs: great cars, great peeps. beer etc.... what else could you want???

We didnt camp. Anyway thats just what I thought, it was a "decent" walk but nothing terrible. At least they were proper toilets instead of Portaloo's.

i wasnt al that impressed this year......but i did only go for the day instead of last years drunken weekender...but there was def a lack of atmosphere this year.....and the biggest shock was the price to get in now being a tenner a person...yikes!! thank god i never bring anyone with me!!

i wasnt al that impressed this year......but i did only go for the day instead of last years drunken weekender...but there was def a lack of atmosphere this year.....and the biggest shock was the price to get in now being a tenner a person...yikes!! thank god i never bring anyone with me!!

I thought it was a tenner per vehicle? :unsure:

yep! 15pouds per car. no matter how many people is in the vehicle. so basically the more people in one car the better the value wise.

me and my mates had nine dars in between us 10. was worth it tho!

:thumbsup:

Yeah there was two of us in the Blue and we only paid £10 for the both of us as it was per car.

nah i think it twas great, facilities were top notch, just wish they'd give out bin bags on the way in like billing so we could keep on top of the mess, but i soon cleared it up in the morning,

and once again

THANKS KEN!

i found out that near every tap there was a large bin bag and luckily we chose a place that was close to the taps and toilets to make it more convienent for us. but i do agree that we need more bins.

was there a fensport trade stand this year?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links