Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Screen Cleaning Utility...

reece

Here's an exclusive utility to improve the quality of your Computer Display.

Apparently the electrons build up on the inside of the screen with time and the picture deteriorates. This exclusive program can be used to 'clean' the inside of the screen and the improvement is very noticeable.

I highly recommend it. If you'd like to try it, simply click on the following link.

The program is free, works automatically, and takes only about 45 seconds to do its job.

Here...

:thumbsup:

That's pretty cool. We should train our cats to do that!!

Can't beat a bit of puss! :lol:

I like it, Alfie doesnt - he is not amused! He supervises me when I'm on the net actually, he makes sure the mouse doesnt escape....

100_4697.jpg

100_4694.jpg

Is he the cutest little lad! :wub::wub:

is this a joke link, as the info reece posted is complete tosh...

Uh, yep! You really need to click the link. ;) It's worth it!!

[edit]It might be worth adding to links like that if they're work safe or not. ;)[/edit]

WOW!

You really need to rename him Adolf!! he looks sooooooooo evil....

I know, I keep saying that but She wont have any of it!!

Alfies bigger than the last time i saw a pic of him! He looks huge now!

(and no its not because the piccie is is bigger on here!!!)

WOW!

well, im with you mate....

evil cat... :ph34r:

did you know, the egyptions didnt worship cats - they feared them, as they believed they were the link between the mortal world and hell... (true)

I can still fit him just about in the palm of my hand, but he was tiny to start with (and I have big hands).

I can still fit him just about in the palm of my hand, but he was tiny to start with (and I have big hands).

he has !Removed! big ears tho! Bet theyd fit in your hand on their own!

You can probably just see him better now that all the electrons have been cleaned off the inside of your monitor by the program Reece sent.

See, it works.

Tony

I much prefered the "other" screen cleaning program.. the one where you dragged the "item" round with your mouse cursor. :lol:

It's almost sad to think that that amazing cleaning device will end up on some form of rubber tread one day...

Sorry em!

WOW!

did you know, the egyptions didnt worship cats - they feared them, as they believed they were the link between the mortal world and hell... (true)

You have been watching Cats n Dogs again havent you Fidge? :P

Em.. Alfie is lovely... looks like a mini version of our Oscar :P

It's almost sad to think that that amazing cleaning device will end up on some form of rubber tread one day...

With a bit of luck!

:D

WOW!

You have been watching Cats n Dogs again havent you Fidge? :P

Em.. Alfie is lovely... looks like a mini version of our Oscar :P

come on - you of all people should i know i just have a general hate and loathing for cats... mainly due to other peoples using my garden as a toilet...

Yeah he's grown up sooo much - hes a little bugger, but hes the cutest little thing to grace the planet, I cant tell you how much I love my little lad, he's so funny its unreal!

Rich does think hes evil and he is Destructo-Cat, everything he touches he breaks, and he does bite toes but he purrs constantly - hes just cute as!

Hes gonna go get his balls chopped off in September so he doesnt turn into a big Destructo-Cat! :lol::lol:

Yeah he's grown up sooo much - hes a little bugger, but hes the cutest little thing to grace the planet, I cant tell you how much I love my little lad, he's so funny its unreal!

Rich does think hes evil and he is Destructo-Cat, everything he touches he breaks, and he does bite toes but he purrs constantly - hes just cute as!

Hes gonna go get his balls chopped off in September so he doesnt turn into a big Destructo-Cat!  :lol:  :lol:

awwwwww bless him! :lol:

We had the rabbit done a few weeks ago, he started getting randy with the babies! £45 to have him done! He's only a wabbit!!! :o

Yeah its not cheap, Jess was about £60 I think, luckily I get my next bonus in September so I can afford the extra costs! lol

He's getting his ID tag soon as well to match Jess' one - I dont have a favourite puss, I treat them both the same! :thumbsup: :D They'll even get matching Christmas presents too! :D

Yeah its not cheap, Jess was about £60 I think, luckily I get my next bonus in September so I can afford the extra costs! lol

He's getting his ID tag soon as well to match Jess' one - I dont have a favourite puss, I treat them both the same!  :thumbsup:  :D They'll even get matching Christmas presents too!  :D

Yeah Alfie will get a bright pink colar too cos he's !Removed!!

I have a favorite but I'm not telling you which one. ;)