Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Screen Cleaning Utility...

reece

Yeah its not cheap, Jess was about £60 I think, luckily I get my next bonus in September so I can afford the extra costs! lol

He's getting his ID tag soon as well to match Jess' one - I dont have a favourite puss, I treat them both the same!  :thumbsup:  :D They'll even get matching Christmas presents too!  :D

Yeah Alfie will get a bright pink colar too cos he's gay!

I have a favorite but I'm not telling you which one. ;)

Look, you were the one who said "Oooh I like the colour" :lol::lol: Besides, its purple, not exactly screaming "I'm gay"!

Jess had his balls cut off :blink:

:P

Nooo Matt, she has her ovaries and cervix removed! :thumbsup: Its a more dangerous and expensive procedure for girly cats, whereas boy cats just get the balls off! lol

You should have seen the collar Em wanted to get him. It was leather effect with silver studs around it! It screamed Village People!! :saddam:

Ok so the studded one was a bit gay, but I would never have bought it for him! lol

Purples a good colour for a black and white kitty! It really suits him! He looks so smart bless him!

Its a good job kittens dont have first days at school and all that - I couldnt cope! :lol::lol:

Matt - purples NOT gay - wear purple with pride!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

oh Dear.....

I wore a purple shirt for my car club

and im defo not !Removed! (or a lesbain)

:D

I'm sure, but the colar is more pink than purple. Honestly! Purple's fine, I like it.

Ok so the studded one was a bit !Removed!, but I would never have bought it for him! lol

Purples a good colour for a black and white kitty! It really suits him! He looks so smart bless him!

Its a good job kittens dont have first days at school and all that - I couldnt cope!  :lol:  :lol:

Matt - purples NOT !Removed! - wear purple with pride!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Em, your completley right about your connection between Purple and Pride (Pride being the !Removed! rights organisation)

:yes:

How about Rich............when are you having him done Em?? ;) ;) :lol:

How about Rich............when are you having him done Em?? ;)  ;)  :lol:

pmsl :lol: im sorry that was good! :lol::lol::lol:

lol you do realise hes a member now Steve? :P

I'll let him answer the question, because I have no immediate plans to take him to the vets! :lol::lol::lol:

That's cute, Ki (our cat) is happiest when you get her string and play with it - she's a friend for life if you play string!

Gotta love cats!

lol you do realise hes a member now Steve? :P

Yes Em................Welcome to TOC Rich...............I am sure that he will take my comment in the spirit with which it was intended ;) ;) :D :yes:

Fellow Carlo Blue Crew member :thumbsup: