Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Ira

Fidgits

well, of course its good news (if they actually do it)...

But its been coming for the last 4 years... since 90% of their funding came from the States - who all of a sudden (on 9/11/2001) reliased that terrorism might actually be a bad thing...

I just hope they stick to it and the violence stops.

I remember when I was a kid my Mum wouldnt take me to McDonalds because she was told they funded the IRA - was there ever any truth in that?? Well, at least I didnt grow up on burgers and fries! lol

Agreed fidgits, but I remember a statement issued like this about 10 years ago.

this statement goes a little further and not only does it call for a total stoppage of the "military war" but it also calls for a end to all criminal involvement which has being the main source of income over the lad few year. the fact that they have made the move to call for an end to the 2 is a real break trough and the fact the it an "unconditional surrender" of all weapon and that they want BOTH sides of the religious divide to view the destruction of these weapons is unprecedented, I think myself its over now hope others on BOTH sides will take the example set and do the same

this statement goes a little further and not only does it call for a total stoppage of the "military war" but it also calls for a end to all criminal involvement which has being the main source of income over the lad few year. the fact that they have made the move to call for an end to the 2 is a real break trough and the fact the it an "unconditional surrender" of all weapon and that they want BOTH sides of the religious divide to view the destruction of these weapons is unprecedented, I think myself its over now hope others on BOTH sides will take the example set and do the same

Hear-Hear! :thumbsup:

have i missed somethin  :huh:

you mean the whole 'The IRA have told all their members to destroy their weapons and cease all criminal activity and from this day forward try and resolve the issues by political means?'

Personally i don't think it will happen.. for a start there are far too many people making HUGE amounts of money from it on BOTH sides, and there are all the other factions and breakaway groups etc to consider too. It will only take one person for this whole thing to fall flat on it's face and it kicks off again.

I hope it doesn't.. i hope it's over once and for all. Ireland is a beautifull country, the people of Ireland are the most friendly people you will ever meet.. why ruin it with terrorism??? Everone from BOTH sides should now pull together for the good of Ireland.

Personally i don't think it will happen.. for a start there are far too many people making HUGE amounts of money from it on BOTH sides, and there are all the other factions and breakaway groups etc to consider too. It will only take one person for this whole thing to fall flat on it's face and it kicks off again.

I hope it doesn't.. i hope it's over once and for all. Ireland is a beautifull country, the people of Ireland are the most friendly people you will ever meet.. why ruin it with terrorism??? Everone from BOTH sides should now pull together for the good of Ireland.

like i always say it would be a grand little country if i could only roof it to keep the rain out.

I just hope they stick to it and the violence stops.

I remember when I was a kid my Mum wouldnt take me to McDonalds because she was told they funded the IRA - was there ever any truth in that?? Well, at least I didnt grow up on burgers and fries! lol

its true and false. yes they did fund the IRA. but only as protection so their resturants (if you can call them that <_<) didn't get bombed. a lot of companys took this option.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links