Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Have Tte Springs On Facelift Tsport Yet?

K19NE G

Has anyone fitted TTE lowering springs to their facelift TSport yet? I'm interested to know as I think my car feels nice at the moment, but would like if it looked a bit lower without compromising comfort too much....

I also want to go with 17" alloys and also need to know which would be the best setup tyre wise? ie. should I use 215/40R17 or 205/45R17???? :wacko:

From my understanding the facelift TSport is already 10mm lower than the pre-facelift model and that the lowering springs would only lower it by a further 20mm rather than 30mm, but I don't want to go too low (or harsh so that's okay) so need someone to tell me how this setup works...

Cheers!

facelift cts are 20mm lower then pre facelift cts standard,if you were to change to tte springs you will lower by another 10mm,which make your cts same as all other cts with tte springs which is total of 30mm.

i dont think you have to have it cos you have the facelift cts toyota have updated the handing slightly by reduce your steering turning circle, if you put bigger wheels it will look good and gain more grip from wider tyres,but you will reduce your turning circle could make town driving not so friendly but it all depends on how you feel about the handling of your cts right now

if you have the money then go for it,why not get the tte fully adjustable suspenion kit you can go as low as 50mm i think? maybe more.

if you have the money then go for it,why not get the tte fully adjustable suspenion kit you can go as low as 50mm i think? maybe more.

Oooh tempting, but I think it'd be a bit on the harsh side around London's streets!!! Would look great though.... if I had the dough to buy them of course!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links