Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To This Buying A Estima Lucida

cheryevans

hiya, with a new baby on the way a 2 year old laready and a large dog my mazda demio is not big enough so its been sold. im due to pick up a 1993 estima lucida on wednesday...are they good motors..seems awfully big to me but partner seems quite keen on it. havign major problem finding insurance for it though.

are they a decent model...

hiya, with a new baby on the way a 2 year old laready and a large dog my mazda demio is not big enough so its been sold.  im due to pick up a 1993 estima lucida on wednesday...are they good motors..seems awfully big to me but partner seems quite keen on it.  havign major problem finding insurance for it though. 

hiya mate

these are pretty good motors but parts are quite expensive

i have one and have changed the gearbox to a five speed because they are only 4speed and no good on motorways.

and also you can get a ballbearing to go into the egr vacuum to stop it from smoking to much and the emission will be better.

• 3 weeks later...
hiya, with a new baby on the way a 2 year old laready and a large dog my mazda demio is not big enough so its been sold.  im due to pick up a 1993 estima lucida on wednesday...are they good motors..seems awfully big to me but partner seems quite keen on it.  havign major problem finding insurance for it though. 

Hi, I just joined as well. They are good engines but thirsty on diesel. I average about 30mpg on a 97 plate. As for Insurance, I pay £158 fully Comp thru Footman James. I once got a quote from Adrian Flux for £1000 2 years ago when I bought mine! Never been back to 'em since.

Freece1t

Hi, I just joined as well. They are good engines but thirsty on diesel. I average about 30mpg on a 97 plate. As for Insurance, I pay £158 fully Comp thru Footman James. I once got a quote from Adrian Flux for £1000 2 years ago when I bought mine! Never been back to 'em since.

Freece1t

Hi - we've had our '98 model for the last 4 years and never had a problem! I would advise getting the rad thoroughly flushed and cooling system checked though as this is their weak spot if they've not been looked after properly. For specific info try the Toyota Estima Owners Club, there's all you'll ever need to know on there.

Cheers Glenn