Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jappy Your 2 Is Famous!

Roytoner

My comments were based on the first few threads I read which looked a bit pathetic to me. Some tastefully modded cars getting slagged for the sake of it.

Also love the fact that some of them are slagging off "barrys" for their spelling and grammar and others are making the very mistakes that the barrys get slagged for.

But then I found the Barry Boys Gold - absolutely brilliant. PMSL.

LOL!

Been waiting for nearly a year to be on Barry Boys,

Its nothing like I had expected it to be at all, most of them actually werent that bothered about my car and it seemed a bit petty. I expected a massive personal slagging!

At the end of the day my MR2 is EXACTLY the way I want her to look and I take the BB forum as a joke as alot of the cars they slag off, esp since their 2 JAE threads, I like.

Its all down to personal taste, my car is my hobby and I like it!

Oh and I also think its someone off here who posted it on BB.

I feel a bit bad that there is a link to this forum from their thread, not to mention my Toy Owners Club sticker seen in the back window (which I'm proud of!) in the pics.

Only way to take it. When people get upset by their comments they really get started. For most of them slagging cars seems to be secondary to the fun they have with people who don't like their comments. :D

Whatever you do it won't be to someone's taste.

I don't think you should worry about the link to here or the TOC stickers - good publicity IMHO.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links