Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota 57412 Audio System On Lc Prado 2003

wadi_rum1

Hi, I just bought a new Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2003. It came with Toyota 57412 audio system (AM/FM radio with tape player-no CD player). I want to add a CD changer and like to know if the factory ausdio system has a CD changer controller.

The system has a CD button. The information sheet does not say if the system has a CD chnager controller. The information sheet says that if you press the CD button, the system changes to CD mode and plays the compact disk. The sheet describes the CD functionality.

Questions:

1. Does the audio system have a CD controller?

2. Where can find more information about the Toyota 57412 audio syste.

Thank you so much.

1. yes it does, but it has been designed to work only with toyota cd changer systems... i think there are some adaptors on the market that will let you use different cd changers

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I have also new Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2003, I'm just wondering if you found CD changer that will accept by original Audio system in Prado.... I am still looking until now their is "JVC CH-X460 with KSRF-100" which can be connect to any car stereo via FM modulator. If you found any other CD changer let me know... Thanks

MAIL ME AT amdxl@yahoo.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links