Roytoner

Like or No Like??  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Like or No Like??

• Love it.
    • Like it.
    • Hate it.
    • Where's the Matches!

love the colour... but not on a MR2.. put it on a Murcialago and i would have it!.. :)

looks nice - thats one of oli_paseo's mates....

If you need to know the colour i can ask him next time i speak to him :thumbsup:

J

aye, i think it was at donny moffmo. saw it there lasy year too.

is nice like, deffo stands out and is different, and makes you look, which, is possibly the way to go to get your mr2 noticed. :P

yea i saw it at japfest, only thing i like about it is the interior. only car i like with kawsaki green is that eclipse in fast and the furious. this mr2 just looks ott, like theyve run out of money rinsing things to do on it.

love the colour... but not on a MR2.. put it on a Murcialago and i would have it!.. :)

I agree, don't think its right for the '2.

Why not do a photoshop of your car in the colour to see what it would look like???

What can you say to that.. BRIGHT OR WHAT!!

Not my cup of tea, the amount of Fords i've seen in that colour (or similar) puts me right off.

I agree, don't think its right for the '2.

Why not do a photoshop of your car in the colour to see what it would look like???

:yes: not sure on a '2 ... but murcialago.. mmmmmm

Well i like it :thumbsup: Very bold and in your face. It's good to be different :thumbsup:

jerry!!

as ive said before, im a lighting designer for stage shows, theatres and concerts. Green is never a good colour, it tends to make the face look long, and evil looking, it also brings out all the lines of the face.

This applies to cars, green always makes things look ugly!!

And just think somebody actully mixed that colour!!!! :wacko:

Sorry to throw a spanner in but i hate it! :!Removed!:

Its too bright it would give me a headache :blink: not too subtle and i wouldnt have it on any car, they have probably made a good job of it but its not for me

Yeah it would get the car noticed but maybe not for the right reasons- if you want to scream 'look at me' then yes that colour is the way forward, i prefer the more subtle approach :)

seen it in the flesh

and it think its seriosuly cool although been rendered useless with the element of 'show' built in

the rims are ghey though, really needs a set of stonking Racing Harts on it or something, not cheap tak american style rubbish

On a much more subtle bodykit... :yes: On that... :eek: NO

I quite like it. :D Not sure if it would look much different in the flesh so to speak, but by and large tis ok. :thumbsup:

thats house of kolor candy Apple green

there are loads of other (better) candy colors out there mate, but saying that the green would look v differant on the TRD.

but if i were you i would stick to a color every one likes (just not candy red :) lol )

Styling is a very personal taste and everyone's is different and unique. Nothing on that car is to my taste :barf:

The forums playin up I think, why is this post mid way down the 1st page of recent posts when before me it was two days old?!!

{For the record I know i've put it back on the first page but before I replied to this it was about the fifth topic down on 'recent posts'} :wacko: