Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Remote Central Locking

Red Yaris 54

Did anyone notice that at JAE the remote locking on the Yaris appeared to be somewhat sluggish in operation...(as if the Battery was getting weak)

Its OK again now that I am not in the company of so many Yariis :thumbsup:

Just my theory but wondered if it was slow in operation because it had to "identify" my car amongst all the other Yariis present at JAE

Anyone else notice this phenomina?

The Radio Tech guys at work suggest that this could be possible......any thoughts??

yeah me and andy used our remotes at the same time. and they didnt unlock our cars. so i presume with so many cars around and everyone usin them at the same time it will be a little slow

Yeah I noticed that too - its alright now though, I suppose its gotta figure out which is your car out of the 13-or-so Yaris there so it takes longer than usual! :thumbsup:

I learn something new every day!

That may explain a few incidents not so long ago. Then in the car park at Safeway it worked from about a mile away!

The exact same thing happened last year at Billing.... it is cause there are so many around... as well as there I believe there was a radio station... or mebbe the PA system which interfered somewhat...

with so many signals floating through the air it is difficult for the sensors to find and recognise its own coming from the keys...

someone correct me if i am wrong :P but i was told not to worry about it last year.... didnt have as much of a prob this year :P

I noticed it too Steve, i was there when Andy and Chris tried theres at the same time and nothing happened at all!

JJ - Remember when we went to the cinema and you held your key to your head, we could see the cars from the top floor of the cinema and it unlocked Yaz from a fair distance? :lol:

I'd have been worried it wouldn't lock again and some scroat getting in!

It locks itself again after 30 seconds anyway if a door isn't opened so no real worries (other than in that half a minute window!).

That's interesting but I wonder why I've never experienced it on any of my many visits to Mr T? Quite a few Yarii there! :lol:

It locks itself again after 30 seconds anyway if a door isn't opened so no real worries (other than in that half a minute window!).

That's interesting but I wonder why I've never experienced it on any of my many visits to Mr T? Quite a few Yarii there! :lol:

Probably because people aren't opening doors left, right and centre!

I know it locks itself, i was thinking of that 30 sec gap! :thumbsup:

yep same here........... at work from the crusher in the quarry i can unlock the car in the carpark. which we mesured out at 630 yds. (all during a break of course ;))

Seemed to be fine to me, but then I dont really pay much attention to things like that - providing it unlocks and locks again I'm happy lol :P

I wouldn't know, I need to put the key in the door to open it! :(

Nah, I don't mind putting a key in a door, it really isn't that hard is it? :thumbsup:

dunno never done it..

i like it tho as if you look at my mates cars where they dont have CL you can see stratch marks from where they missed the key hole :lol: :lol: :(

dunno never done it..

How do you get in your house Matt??? :rolleyes:

I'm pretty careful putting my key in aswell! :thumbsup:

just been speeking to a toyota guy, and apparently Tsports dont have an alarm fitted?????..............mine does?

just been speeking to a toyota guy, and apparently Tsports dont have an alarm fitted?????..............mine does?

They all do as far as i know! Fools at Mr T again?

All T-Sports have an alarm :thumbsup:

Nah, I don't mind putting a key in a door, it really isn't that hard is it? :thumbsup:

It is in winter when it's iced up!

lol well mine has and alarm as does my parents and my mates. mr t talking and ubiks spring to mind