Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Twit's Bumped My Car!

SunnyGal

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

Some stupid dumb :censor: reversed into my car this morning.

Not the usuall slow reverse, but he was driving an automatic, thought he'd put it in Drive and had put it in Reverse instead, as he started going back he must have panicked and pushed the accelarater down even harder giving my car a right wack. The stupid :censor: still did'nt take his foot of the accelarator straight away, as I was stood at the side of the car and shouted at him, he then turned the car off, still attatched to my bumper. My little 2 yr old girl was in the back, I had just moved from the back of the car with her to put her in the car, she was in her pushchair behind the car moment's before, I dread to think what could have happened. After saying some choice words to him he said sorry and gave me his detail's.

My lovely shiny red car, which I loved and and was spotless, now need's to go into the body shop. The bumper's been pushed in, the hatch wont shut as it is all out of align, the alarm won't set, and I'm really p*&$%d off.

I've only had the car a matter of week's.

Hope you dont mind me letting off steam here, but I'm sure you'll understand how I feel.

Thank's for listening.

BTW, i have some piccy's of my car

( pre accident ) but dont know how to upload them.

I tried to put them in the Gallery but it would'nt accept them. :help:

:crybaby::crybaby: :censor:

Really sorry to hear about that. :( :(

This is one of my main fears.. I hate leaving my car anywhere... esp in car-parks.. all you need is a blind useless idiot who shouldnt be driving to go straight for your car. I cant stand people with little respect for other peoples property. My car is my pride and joy.. I dread the day someone dents it or crashes into it.

Hope things work out and you have more luck in the future.

main thing is the little ankle biter is ok..........a car can be repaired........you cant replace a life........its always a matter of getting angry when some mindeless fool dents your pride and joy......but you'd be more upset if they dented your family......

hope the repairs go well.......

its always the same when you have a bumb thats not your fault

:thumbsup:

main thing is the little ankle biter is ok..........a car can be repaired........you cant replace a life........its always a matter of getting angry when some mindeless fool dents your pride and joy......but you'd be more upset if they dented your family......

hope the repairs go well.......

its always the same when you have a bumb thats not your fault

:crybaby:

That's the main thing that really upset's me.

The height of a 2 yr old, she would'nt have stood a chance.

I have felt really upset today.

The thing is he had only just started driving the car after having his right leg amputated, he is of retired age I would think, I dont think he should have been driving a car with his left leg. It would be difficult for someone to do that was used to Auto's. But to get in an Auto and think you can drive it with your left leg seem's a bit strange to me. Should he not have had hand control's instead? If anyone has any idea's on this I would appreciate it.

And thank's for your support guy's.

Jules. :)

Sorry to hear it Jules....if it's any consolation ive had mine smashed badly back in January so it was written off.I bought it back off insurer's got it repaired and a month later it got broken into and they ripped out the ignition.Then just two week's ago a bus turned in front of me colliding with my front end :ffs:

So at least your not as unlucky as me :thumbsup:

Is it the fact we live in Leeds the bad dirver capital of the north..lmao :D

SunnyG...

Of course we don't mind your rants on the forum, were always here with an ear when something goes wrong, you need advice, or just want a natter, that's what the forums are here for....

I'm really sorry to hear about the car but as said earlier very happy that the little one is still alive and well, it's sounds as if it could have been an awful lot worse.

I hope the insurance is dealt with quickly and your car is back up and running as new shortly as it should be open and shut from their point of view....

All the best

R

Ouch...

Brings back some memories... I turned 24 last month and i have been drivin since i was 17 when about 2 weeks before my b'day some silly :censor: drove into our Audi i was driving at the time... in fact i was actually stationary and she was pullin out of a car park with a blind fold on...and then she did one.. and drove off... :blink: :censor:

then 8 days later some other :censor: dove into me againg but this time into the passenger side door!!!

2 crashes in 8 days in May and the average speed i was going in both was 3 mph!!!!

Anyway.. like the other guys have already said.. your kiddie is alright and thats the main thing...

take it easy...

p.s) I agree.. you lot in Leeds drive like nutters unlike us from Bradford! :P

I know how you feel. Came back to the car yesterday to find a truck has munched the back quarter panel. :angry:

Nice of him not to leave a note. :ffs:

p.s) I agree.. you lot in Leeds drive like nutters unlike us from Bradford! :P

Lmao... :D

U gotta be joking Bradford IS the bad driving capital of all capital's :lol:

Hi sunny gal

Glad to here that your child wasn't hurt by that stupid driver. I have got to admit i dont think that he should be on the road. With only one leg? Still hope that all the repairs are all done to your satisfactory.

All the best :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Thank's everyone!

My car get's picked up tomorrow, hope it's not too long before I get it back. :crybaby::crybaby:

BTW, the Guy lives in Bradford :P :D

And I was in Ilkley when he hit me. :censor:

But, yeh I do agree Leeds is pretty bad place to drive in. :wacko: :D

TTFN. :D :bye: