Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Haynes Yaris Workshop Manual

Red Yaris 54

Just found out that the Yaris workshop manual due to be published by Haynes (August 2005) will NOT cover T Sport or MMT/Freetronic, Verso or diesel models.

Only 998 & 1298 cc petrol versions to be covered.

After such a long wait for this book..................how dissapointing :( :(

Haynes Yaris Workshop Manual, Worth the wait??

After 6 years? Not really!

We have lasted this long, and I think the TOC is worth 100 Haynes manual's... everything we need to know, and don't need to know is all here :thumbsup:

Saying that though, modern cars are so new fangled and technological that you cant really fiddle with them like you can with older cars, like my Dad and his F reg Peugeot 405, in the garage on a Saturday afternoon with his Haynes manual.....

:unsure:

I always like to have a workshop manual for my cars...............not because I really want to take them apart..........just that I like to be fully aware of how they are put together and work :thumbsup:

Sad aint I? :shutit:

I always like to have a workshop manual for my cars...............not because I really want to take them apart..........just that I like to be fully aware of how they are put together and work :thumbsup:

Sad aint I? :shutit:

Not at all Steve - I like to know how things work too, hence frequential visits to HowThingsWork.com! :lol::lol:

I found out how a toilet works the other day - what a marvel of modern technology! :D :D

Not that modern actually. Good old Thomas Crapper! :lol:

I like workshop manuals and will probably get the Yaris one. Won't be using it to work on my car though. They remind me of a very large Airfix kit and I used to leave too many of them unfinished. :P

I like workshop manuals and will probably get the Yaris one.

It must be a man thing Al ;) :D

I always the SR was the best... 13. an' all! :lol::lol::lol:

I may purchase... all i really need to know is on here though... im no mechanic... i'll have a go, but i leave the main things to the experts!

Splendid.

Well, I pity you unfortunate T-sport owners out there (:D), but glad to hear it'll FINALLY be out.

A bit odd, considering how many T-sports must've been sold since they were released. Hopefully they'll release one for the T-sport ASAP.

Always like to have a Haynes manual handy. At least I can read through it then, and if summit needs doin, and it's simple, I'll do it meself.

The one for the bike has come in very handy on many an occasion.

:D

It will be good reading material for darren so if he has to do anything to yaz he can! :thumbsup: Smashing! :D

Yet another reason im glad i havnt got a ts! :lol:

whats the other reason sharron??? insurance :lol:

i dont see what the problem is as alot of you out there wont have used them before, therefore you wont know how much of a load of crap they really are, the only usefull bit of the books is the wiring diagrams. and there not brilliant

hahaha yes! its not much more than mine and cheaper than darrens! but i always wanted a 1.3! :D

The best haynes manual out there is the one about men! explains quite alot

really! :lol::lol:

And its shaRon!!!! :P

hahaha yes! its not much more than mine and cheaper than darrens! but i always wanted a 1.3! :D

The best haynes manual out there is the one about men! explains quite alot

really! :lol::lol:

And its shaRon!!!! :P

Theres a Haynes manual for the fairer sex? Must buy myself a copy of that! :lol:

Theres a Haynes manual for the fairer s*x? Must buy myself a copy of that!  :lol:

Yeah my mum got it! Its brilliant! really funny! Im not sure if they still do it though! :(

Theres a Haynes manual for the fairer sex? Must buy myself a copy of that!  :lol:

Yeah my mum got it! Its brilliant! really funny! Im not sure if they still do it though! :(

lol I'm sure eBay do! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Theres a Haynes manual for the fairer s*x? Must buy myself a copy of that!  :lol:

Good old eBay!

Just had a quick look hun! there are 2 available! lol but haynes website has them all! Haynes Family Manuals!!

Edited by Blaze

They still do them.

One for a man, one for a lorry driver, one for a baby, etc...

yeah the family manuals! Just put the link up to them all! :lol::lol:

It says not for t-sport, yet if it covers the 2nz-fe engine (1.3 p1) then surely most of that info, well, engine stuff & electrics, will be the same... just suspension that's different mechanical wise really.

Theres a Haynes manual for the fairer sex? Must buy myself a copy of that!  :lol:

Good old eBay!

Just had a quick look hun! there are 2 available! lol but haynes website has them all! Haynes Family Manuals!!

Awww I didnt see you'd posted a link til now Shaz..... liking the look of the Man manual..... but where is the cat manual? :lol::lol:

Also why have they taken so long to bring a Yaris one out? Its been like 6 years! :rolleyes:

Awww I didnt see you'd posted a link til now Shaz..... liking the look of the Man manual..... but where is the cat manual?  :lol:  :lol:

Also why have they taken so long to bring a Yaris one out? Its been like 6 years!  :rolleyes:

I thought about buying the woman one! give darren something to read! :lol:

6 years is a long time to be taking a car apart and putting it together etc.......