Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine

starlet626

would it be ok 2 put a ep81turbo engine in a ep91or is it a different wiring loom and ecu

also is there any different parts 2 and what else do i need to complete the job.

the wiring loom is different as is the ecu, which has 3 plugs for the 91 and 2 plugs for the 82, chall did it though

The stock 4efe from a ep91 has a 2plug ecu. So you can use the ep82 gt turbo engine with the 2plug ecu. We did that some conversion into the red glanza from the netherlands.

so it would just plug in and work ok then or would there need work do to the electric side

you would probably have to add wires for the knock sensor and things like that, but all fairly straightforward.

However, the easiest, if not the cheapest way to get a turbo Starlet, is simply to go out and buy one...

Insurance may be around the same and it would likely be easier to sell on, plus you don't have the worry factor - however you don't get the satisfaction (if you do the work yourself) of saying 'I did that'

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links