Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Exterior Mod

yvvan

Hi,

Just finished putting on my spoiler for the Yaris.

Sorry, the pictures are a little on the dark side, it's a bit late. :(

IMAG0466.jpg

IMAG0465.jpg

Blue was telling me off for it being over the top, but I think it looks the dog's ... . :thumbsup:

Yves.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO its a yaris :P

I think it looks good - take some pics tomorrow though as well so's we can see it better, but from what I can see, it looks smashing! :thumbsup:

Erm.... undecided... will have to see it in the light, but my usual response is that GT spoilers are a bit naff.... well, a lot naff... sorry dude!

I dunno Yves, looks alrite I suppose but I didn't think that was your style, I thought you went for the sleeper type look??? :unsure:

Looks like you've stuck some mechano onto your car!

need to see pics of it in the day, bit hard to tell at the mo :thumbsup: as long as u like it tho, thats what counts,

Get it off!

but you can leave your hat on.............

i think it looks the f***in nuts! one is soon to be added to mine, not a s high though.

I'd have to see it in the daylight mate to be sure!

Like the other's have said though, i didn't think it was your style at all? You probably know better than any of us what advantages adding beast like that to a Yaris is?

:yes:

It's NOT his style, or so I thought, until he came in yesterday and made me have a look....it looked like a flying Yaris that will take off at any second :lol::lol:

Left the Yaris Blue alone tho, cant leave him alone with anything now - glad I'm at work today and he hasnt got the Blue! :wacko::lol::lol:

lol boys and their toys eh T!? lol

Rich was never into modding before, until he found out about a TTE performance chip for the Corolla..... now it will be his, it will be his! :lol::lol:

Definitely not to my liking at all ... dont suit the lines of the car! Each to their own, as long as u are happy with it! :)

Love the yashio stickers ;) hehehe

I like it. I have one similar (GT style). I had same type of response from the forum when I posted my pics :group-cuddles: . Try to get a picture from the front. It will look better. As long as u like it, it's good. GT style is meant to be like that.

Tuning = personalisation of yr ride

Keep it up :thumbsup:

Cheers

Ismael

I can also see CARZONE BODY KIT in your signature Yves!!!

Now i know you have to be joking????!??!?!?!!!!!!???? :eek: