Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Me

Lia TOC

Em - dont wory about that ill step back and let you 12 do the calender  ;)

Just not up for that sorry 

I'm stepping back too! I'll stay with you Tegan whilst the others do it :yes:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Fidgits

• Blaze

• Moffmo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh - some ppl might think im abit of a slapper for doing this but really, well, im cool.

I know stuff about cars and into them, ive done GCSE, got my A-levels and in Information Tech at that. Going to Uni in september to do my degree in Photography (hense why im interested in modelling and things  :D )

And i have even, wait for it!!!! Got half way to gettin my PPL - Personal Pilots Licence!!!!  :)

Good on ya gal!

I hate this preconception people have that glamour models are thick, they're actually very smart IMO - showing what God gave them and getting paid for it is quite savvy! If you've got it, flaunt it!

I actually read Jordans autobiography when it came out - I like Jordan and I've gotta lot of respect for her actually, I know most people think shes just a two-bit slapper with huge knockers, but I say give credit where credits due - the girls made a mint and lives in a mansion!

I wouldnt do glamour modelling personally, not that its beneath me or whatever, but I dont have a figure for it and I want to do other things, but if thats what you wanna do Lia then go for it girlfriend! :thumbsup:

Yeh - some ppl might think im abit of a slapper for doing this but really, well, im cool.

I know stuff about cars and into them, ive done GCSE, got my A-levels and in Information Tech at that. Going to Uni in september to do my degree in Photography (hense why im interested in modelling and things  :D )

And i have even, wait for it!!!! Got half way to gettin my PPL - Personal Pilots Licence!!!!  :)

Good on ya gal!

I hate this preconception people have that glamour models are thick, they're actually very smart IMO - showing what God gave them and getting paid for it is quite savvy! If you've got it, flaunt it!

I actually read Jordans autobiography when it came out - I like Jordan and I've gotta lot of respect for her actually, I know most people think shes just a two-bit slapper with huge knockers, but I say give credit where credits due - the girls made a mint and lives in a mansion!

I wouldnt do glamour modelling personally, not that its beneath me or whatever, but I dont have a figure for it and I want to do other things, but if thats what you wanna do Lia then go for it girlfriend! :thumbsup:

Could've sworn it was "Private" pilots licence :rolleyes:

:P Wouldnt mind doing modelling work esp for charity.

But my main aim, is to photograph the girls on the cars :P

And one day become a director of photography working on film sets!

My in future people would be up for meeting up and me doing a presentation for my photography degree (me taking photos of y9ur cars) - but thats further into my course :)

LOL - Private yes!!! thats what i meant im miles away tonight... too much spray painting today on car :wacko:

:P Wouldnt mind doing modelling work esp for charity.

But my main aim, is to photograph the girls on the cars  :P

And one day become a director of photography working on film sets!

My in future people would be up for meeting up and me doing a presentation for my photography degree (me taking photos of y9ur cars) - but thats further into my course  :)

Good on you! Its a tough world to get into it must be said (esp as its fairly male orientated still). Whenever a photographers job comes up at work, theres usually on average 150+ applications.

But if you have an aim, you can make it if you try hard enough :thumbsup:

LOL - Private yes!!! thats what i meant im miles away tonight... too much spray painting today on car  :wacko:

I'll forgive you as long as you promise to take me for a flight when you pass :thumbsup:

Yeh - some ppl might think im abit of a !Removed! for doing this but really, well, im cool.

Good on ya gal!

I actually read Jordans autobiography when it came out - I like Jordan and I've gotta lot of respect for her actually, I know most people think shes just a two-bit !Removed! with huge knockers, but I say give credit where credits due - the girls made a mint and lives in a mansion!

Could've sworn it was "Private" pilots licence :rolleyes:

thats what i thought...

and good on ya - although its expensive once you get it, I think the Eu has bumped it to 60 hours a year minimum to maintain your license..

I don't want to be funny or anything.... but...

I would like to be naughtier than those in Max Power  :P Or atleast get in Max Power  :P

then: M3 Wing Mirriors and Base Plates Colour Coded, Lexus Lights, 14" Gunmetal Wheel Trims, Chrome Number Plate Surrounds.

:ph34r:

I would like to be naughtier than those in Max Power  :P Or atleast get in Max Power  :P

then: M3 Wing Mirriors and Base Plates Colour Coded, Lexus Lights, 14" Gunmetal Wheel Trims, Chrome Number Plate Surrounds.

cahrlie all im goin to say is ford fiest van diesal :P

weve all been there

ill pose on the bonneyt if you want lia..

Im only 30 mins way :ph34r:

(You can spray paint??)

yeah if you want a git dint in your bonnet lia, matts your man............

yeah matt you can spray paint these days, the days of the brush are in the past now!!!!

(You can spray paint??)

Yeh i can spray paint! :)

(You can spray paint??)

Yeh i can spray paint! :)

Properly or just spray cans? :P :ph34r:

Well, being an art student ive had ago at the big thing with the gun and all, lol.

But im alot better at the cans :P

Hubba hubba...

How did I miss this thread.

*sweep hair back, tilts sunglasses and asks....

"How YOU doin?

:D :D :D

Well, being an art student ive had ago at the big thing with the gun and all, lol.

But im alot better at the cans  :P

:P

doing your interior then? :P

But im alot better at the cans  :P

:P

doing your interior then? :P

Well being good in Textiles too, im changing the cloth interior, when i can get round to it :P

:thumbsup: burberrylicious init

cahrlie all im goin to say is ford fiest van diesal  :P

weve all been there

It was an experiment.. I had a proper car as well ;)

Not so much chavved up... just.. errr... mofidied lots cosmeticly with a stock 1.8D engine.... :ph34r:

I needed an economical runaround as my soarer TT was making me very broke!

May as well say hi :D

Spent long enough reading the posts! haha

Welcome to ToC!

-Z

Not so much chavved up... just.. errr... mofidied lots cosmeticly with a stock 1.8D engine....  :ph34r:

I needed an economical runaround as my soarer TT was making me very broke!

Cosmetic mods on a 1.8D :S I'd say thats about as pikey as it gets really :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links