Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ne Meet Idea's

Darkrider666

Hi guys,

My name is Tom and I am a member of the MKiv Supra .net forum, met Ken a few times and I know DazH.

I am looking to arrange a large (ish) scale meet in the NE for all Northerners (any one else can come too).

I have already posted on the .net club and a mate is going to post on the MRC for me.

ideas from the supra forum have included, Go-Karting and a meet and greet sort of thing.

To me this could be the start of a regular (once a year or so) meet if we all put some thing into it.

And you never know it might be worth while. Reasons for this are for most of us we travel 250+ miles to the big meets and some don't because they are futher away (scotland, cumbria, etc).

So if any one has any idea's post on here.

Ideally looking for late sept to mid october depending on the weather. i'll keep checking out this site and will try to remain impartial where poss.

Ken, thanks for the permission to park my supra on your stand at TOTB iv and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Tom

Tom who?, never heard of ya :unsure:

:lol:

I noticed on the other thread they mentioned Karting at Warden Law but I'm fairly sure it's cheaper at the one in Dunston just off the A1 :yes: I'll make an appearance :thumbsup:

Tom who?, never heard of ya :unsure:

:lol:

I noticed on the other thread they mentioned Karting at Warden Law but I'm fairly sure it's cheaper at the one in Dunston just off the A1 :yes: I'll make an appearance :thumbsup:

Cheers

Daz,

is there no other Northerners in here ?? I would like to get a large meet planned with some of the Mods if you think they'd be interested !!

I'm game mate, count me in :thumbsup:

The mod's be along soon, they're just lazy bums though!!! :P

-Z

I'm game mate, count me in :thumbsup:

-Z

Hmmm one meet iv seen you at :P

Im game too providing it dont cost too much

theres loads of us northerners, check the northan meets section, talk to ken or rob (jaxx) they usually organise them

How North is north ???

AS Im now in manchestaa I dno't nkow which area your refering to :D

and We STILL havent seen you :P

-Z

:rolleyes::ban: :P :lol:

You'll need to pick a large karting track Tom as you can expect around 20 from TOC for the karting, thats why i suggested the Teeside spot btw as it is mean't to be the biggest outside track in the UK :thumbsup:

Alternatively though, Us Northeners have a meet every month or so ............ Supras are more than welcome to 'gatecrash' any of those !

If any of you guys fancy a day out then feel free to come along.

I like the idea of an annual BIG meet though, and I'll be up for it ( as long as the 'No German Motors' rule isn't applied ! )

cool, id be up for this too! there is a karting track near durham that does group bookings!

Wonder what it would cost to set up a day with Swift Sport.

He does stunt driving at most of the shows, though I doubt he can teach driving on two wheels in an afternoon.

Citroen-C2-2-Wheels.jpg

-Z

:rolleyes::ban: :P :lol:

hehe :!Removed!:

moffmo: i know m8, bin v. slack this yr on the meets front, totally gonna change that tho... starting from err. now... as i missed the one last night... haha

-Z