Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Its All Done

JapBlack

Appaulogies for the fact its was dont at 9pm with a Camera phone but hey. Im %$(ing loving it.

My Photo Album

Im loving it to lol, how did u fit the seats, custom frames? what seats are they?

Not bad pics for a camera phone at 9pm!!

Nice to see another good looking Phase 2 Yaris on these 'ere forums! :thumbsup:

They are Kei Racing Seats, the bunch that make really sweet wheels. They are Sparco subframes modded with flat bars to fit the seats.

First time ive seen booster stuff on the ph2, nice! :yes:

Did the sparco frames line up ok in your ph2? Ive got some with sparco buckets but havent tried em yet!

Wow! I love the wheels and even the kit... I wouldn't have had the bonnet scoop though (although it would actually have a function on my car ;) ) but that's a metter of eprsonal taste and if you like it... :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at the next Scottish meet...

:thumbsup:

Alan

Wheels and light brows both lush (I own both, exactly the same). I don't like the bonnet scoop (is it from an Impreza??) Front lip is nice, as are the seats (which must have cost a bomb, still waiting to fit my impreza seats). Not keen on the rear spoiler however and am undecided on the sideskirts. Apart from that all looks good!

Looking good.. the Booster stuff is quality kit, get a set of the rear light masks too..(pic in my garage) makes a huge difference to them.. and is better than lexus lights any day.

nice i like it. :)

but IF your gonna have a bonnet vent it might be easier on the eye if you have it smoothed into the bonnet at a later date :yes:

I'm stick looking for the text that says "top mounted intercooler" to necessitate the hiiiiii-owge scoop...

Ah well... other than that the cars looking pretty fly...

very nice, love the buckets, boster kit is gorgeous, spesh on black, love the rims well what can i say :yes: but why the Funk is every body getting them now :crybaby: not keen on the bonnet at all, sorry not to my taste, but rest is nice :thumbsup:

love the rims well what can i say  :yes: but why the Funk is every body getting them now  :crybaby:

Well you could be classed as a trend setter :P

Looks good mate! Again, if the vent was smoothed in it would look lots better!

Very nice, altho not keen on the bonnet vent sticking up so much!

Tis always good to see another P2 here :yes:

Going to give her a clean and polish tomorrow if i get the chance and then i will take some decent pics with a good camera and post them up. The pic dont do it justice. lol. :thumbsup:

is that vent cut throught the bonnet? & doesnt it slow you down?? + on your sig it says the vent + body kit are custom?? im sure ive saw those vents for sale at jae, + isnt the kit a booster one?

There are some things that I'm not a big fan of, but in general it looks marvellous :drool:

1 - Yes it is cut into the bonnet. Wanted it to get air to the induction kit and also to generally cool down the engine and no it doesnt slow me down.

2 - The kit is a phase 1 booster kit blended and heat treated onto a phase 2 but with bits chopped and others filled and smoothed so id say its custom.

3 - Its a huge carbon fibre vent that im assured there are very few of.

Is there a turbo going behind that hole in your bonnet??? Not my taste im afraid... don't mind the wheels, and fair play for doing it to a ghey p2! Good work and job though... it's yours and you love it, so it's a brilliantly modded car!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links