Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Carina E Gti Performance.

1995 Toyota Carina E GTi 177Bhp

Hey all. i bought a carina gti in england a few months back and since i have all the belts, oil, oil filter done you no the lot. i just want performance. the engine in the car has covered 76k and its driveing 100%.

i changed the oil at 74k and would you belive the oil is still brown. isint even gone black yet. since i want to put a turbo in it. i need all the help in the world. ill get a professsional to do it. she is pushing out 175bhp and i need more. i want to get her well into the 300 mark. i was thinking since im gonna put a turbo on it i need to have everything right since its a good engine and dont want to make a balls of it. would i need stronger cams? i would need a 3s-gte intercooler but what turbo could i fit on it. could i fit a bigger turbo on it than the one on the 3s-gte already?

turbowise a T3 will be good. intercoolerwise go for a front mount. I dont thin you'll need to chaange cams as it should handle it. get a RRFPR, uprated fuel pump and bigger injectors like 400cc+ probably. get a good ecu that can provide the fuel properly, because if fuelling is the main aspect and make sure you use the highest possible ron fuel for yo're car like the 99 ron or optimax.

i know where you can get most of the parts also like manifolds etc if you need them.

• 2 weeks later...
turbowise a T3 will be good. intercoolerwise go for a front mount. I dont thin you'll need to chaange cams as it should handle it. get a RRFPR, uprated fuel pump and bigger injectors like 400cc+ probably. get a good ecu that can provide the fuel properly, because if fuelling is the main aspect and make sure you use the highest possible ron fuel for yo're car like the 99 ron or optimax.

i know where you can get most of the parts also like manifolds etc if you need them.

Hey m8, yeah i would like to no where to get the right parts. that would be good.

• 7 months later...

no point turboing a 3S-GE in my opinon, cost would be too high. if you want to turbo it the get a 3S-GTE from either an ST-185/ ST-205. actual engine instalation will be fairly straight forward only electrics to sort. you will need an MR2 turbo gearbox as well