Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Should Sotoc Be Disbanded?

Moffmo

Should SoTOC be disbanded?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should SoTOC be disbanded?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont Care

Oh and DA... anything I have to say will be on here, in public. There’s no need to send me PM’s and wanting to ‘take it outside’

OK?

:blink: confused!!

well it doesnt take much does it :P

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Fidgits

• Moffmo

• silvasurfa

Top Posters In This Topic

I say get rid of Sotoc :P And replace them with something else.

I push for us registering ourselves as our own country and establishing our own governement.

I myself would like to nominate 'me' as your President.

We shall hereby be citizens of 'Tocland' - the 4th country of the 'New United Kingdom'

As my first decision i will enlist Mr Bibbs as your new Transport secretary. Road tax will be abolished and petrol will be sold at 40p per litre (45p for Optimax of course - lets not be silly). I will also appoint Lord_Ed as head of National Defence.

Beer will be our national drink, replacing Milk as the first thing to be drank in the morning with your breakfast.

The 'normal' family breakfast will now consist of kebab meat and pizza.

It will become law that everything you are sold does 'exactly what is says on the tin'.

For example your so called 2mb broadband connection WILL download at 2mb rather than a handful of k's.

A visit to McDonalds 'WILL' make your day.

Also when Cher does a fairwell tour - SHE WILL NOT BE BACK!

Big Brother will be removed from our screens, as will all other reality TV programs. We shall turn Television back to the way it used to be. Mr T will get his own chat show, David Hasselhoff will be banned from singing (especially in German) and an Eleventh Series of Friends will be forced into production.

Finally i will reduce the working week to 4 days, make being a chav a criminal offence and bring back the death sentence.

evilpinky.jpg

All good leeky!

However, there's not really a lot wrong with your standard fry up for breakfast is there?!! Maybe you could settle for renaming it... Fry down perhaps? :P

Maybe we could incorporate both? Ever tried fried kebab meat? :D

Maybe we could incorporate both? Ever tried fried kebab meat? :D

You ain't lived till you've had a BBQ'd brekkie ;) :lol:

Ask fellow Tocers for references :thumbsup::lol:

Sorry Leeky, beat you to it - I was nominated Head of the TOC political party months ago...

I'm afraid the best your going to get is a backbencher... especially with suggestions of scrapping a good english breakfast..

Sorry Leeky, beat you to it - I was nominated Head of the TOC political party months ago...

I dont remember voting..... dont women get the TOC vote then? :lol::lol:

Get back in the kitchen and cook some grub woman!!!!! :P :lol:

Get back in the kitchen and cook some grub woman!!!!! :P :lol:

Yes dear - do you want peas or chips? :lol::lol:

You will never get rid off us SoTOC........ TRY IT AND THERE WILL BE WAR :arrgg-matey: :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

somehow......

i dont think so

You will never get rid off us SoTOC........ TRY IT AND THERE WILL BE WAR  :arrgg-matey:  :P

hmmmm - is this a challenge?

Use the badword filter to replace all future occurrences of the string "sotoc" with the string "the sexist clique formally known as sisters of toc".

the run a simple update query against the post table

UPDATE post_table 
SET posttext = REPLACE(posttext,"sotoc","the sexist clique formally known as sisters of toc")

jobs a good'un ;)

Note to h4x0rs - these are not the right table or column names. Unlucky :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

somehow......

i dont think so

twas during the general election.... okay it was a small amount of people (and the decsion made in a very leeky like way), but hey ho...

Lol Matt.... It sure is a challenge, but you know you want us to stay together, we are good for the boys, they have any female problems, they come to us and we try and sort it out for them, we have any problems with boys we go to you lot.

We are alllll good for each other. :group-cuddles:

the run a simple update query against the post table

UPDATE post_table 
SET posttext = REPLACE(posttext,"sotoc","the sexist clique formally known as sisters of toc")

jobs a good'un ;)

HAHA! :arrgg-matey:

All your bases are belong to us!

g_tank_crew_small.jpg

Lol Matt.... It sure is a challenge, but you know you want us to stay together, we are good for the boys, they have any female problems, they come to us and we try and sort it out for them, we have any problems with boys we go to you lot.

We are alllll good for each other. :group-cuddles:

LOL

'Bring it on' to 'awwww, please dont' in 32 minutes - not bad ash ;)

and i cant say you are good for the boys - after all, YOU ARE SEXIST.... :P

lol @ SoTOC filtering - we're a swear word - A-MERRRRRRRRR!

We could always think of a new name..... the United TOC Sisters (UTOCS) or maybe the Girly TOC Brigade (GTOCB), Women of TOC rule, boys of TOC drool (WOTOCRBOTOCD) or Sisters are doing it for themselves in TOC (SADIFTITOC)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links