Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

White 15 Inch Speedlines For Sale

Toby

Hi all. I now have 14 inch split rim enkei's on my sleeper so i have decided to sell my speedlines.

Only two have tyres and not great tyres so basically you will need new tyres.

They are repainted in integra white. There is one mark on one of the wheels where my mum touched the curb, apart form that the rims are perfect.

The bolt holes could do with a touch up as some tyre monkey has used a metal 19mm instaed of a plastic one. Im open to offers and the wheels are in Surry so let me know if anyone wants to grap a quick bargain for some amazing wheels. Not forgeting Speedline are the oem providers of Porsche and many racing teams. In other words there wheels are the dogs b's!!

Speak soon, tobs

p.s i only have a few old pics of one wheel in the boot and old pics of the car. After the pics were taken the wheels were changed so there will be no difference, tobs

gallery_10230_47_1102786934.jpg

gallery_10230_47_1102786688.jpg

****, that was your car?? never thought it was! had a pic of it on my pc for ages, looks noyce there, and now too

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links