Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cts Compressor

Aphelion

The news regarding the New CTS has kind of went off the boil, dose any one have any idea when Toyota are looking to release the car, kind of mad that Vauxhall, VW and Renault all seem to have the Jump on both Toyota and Honda as far as these class of cars are concerned.

The news regarding the New CTS has kind of went off the boil, dose any one have any idea when Toyota are looking to release the car, kind of mad that Vauxhall, VW and Renault all seem to have the Jump on both Toyota and Honda as far as these class of cars are concerned.

To be honest with you I'm not convinced Toyota are going to bring the CTSC to the UK. Think they'll just play about with the current model maybe with suspension a little more and make it look a little more sporty.

We'll just have to either import one or look elsewhere for a performance car, maybe a Scooby or Evo, mmmmm :D

To be honest with you I'm not convinced Toyota are going to bring the CTSC to the UK. Think they'll just play about with the current model maybe with suspension a little more and make it look a little more sporty.

We'll just have to either import one or look elsewhere for a performance car, maybe a Scooby or Evo, mmmmm :D

Yeah i know it's strange in 6 months i will be looking for a new motor, cant say that i will have another CTS as they are kind of loosing the place to other new models, would you consider new Golf GTI or the Astra VXR, noticed Honda Launched the Civic Today no word on the Type R and i think also Seat are due to bring out another Cupra R. They really need another step forward rather than facelifting the CTS every few years.

Yeah i know it's strange in 6 months i will be looking for a new motor, cant say that i will have another CTS as they are kind of loosing the place to other new models, would you consider new Golf GTI or the Astra VXR, noticed Honda Launched the Civic Today no word on the Type R and i think also Seat are due to bring out another Cupra R. They really need another step forward rather than facelifting the CTS every few years.

Dont' think I'd consider either the Golf or Astra, the Gold is way over priced and not too keen on Vauxhalls in general, although do like the fact that it's got 240BHP. I do think that the Leon Cupra R might be worth look though as it's a good alround package.

:)

Hi

I don't think they will bring it out here :crybaby: .

As there aren't so many waiting to be shipped out at Grimsby Docks now. So may be the time has already passed.

But if they were really trying to sell them in Germany for £21,000, it's bit to steep at that price :o .

PB

:wacko:

But if they were really trying to sell them in Germany for £21,000, it's bit to steep at that price

£21,000.00 :eek: , don't think I'd even consider one at that price, would prefer to go for second hand Evo or Impreza and get some ral performance.

:thumbsup:

But if they were really trying to sell them in Germany for £21,000, it's bit to steep at that price

£21,000.00 :eek: , don't think I'd even consider one at that price, would prefer to go for second hand Evo or Impreza and get some ral performance.

:thumbsup:

Agreed anything over 200bhp is no fun thro front wheels, Clarkson confirmed this on recent top gear...especially astra

oh and wasted a ctr on rest and be thankful (long straight in argyll) caught me up in toilets in Inveraray, couldn't find gear he said....

CTS is stunning and just right at 6200 revs :thumbsup:

hello all,

i just read in a local magazine that toyota recently STOPED the production of the CTS.....?!?!?!

is that true?

i know that the diamond inside (you can call me VVTL-i!) is a euro 3 engine and that eventualy will stop...

hello all,

i just read in a local magazine that toyota recently STOPED the production of the CTS.....?!?!?!

is that true?

i know that the diamond inside (you can call me VVTL-i!) is a euro 3 engine and that eventualy will stop...

Tell you one thing that wouldn't suprise me, when i was last in the Garage i spoke with one of the guys, he was saying that toyota are going to do something special with the CTS? mentioned that they were using the formula 1 team to help develop it?? if its the formula one team then its Cologne in Germany.

Could be a rumor, but they guy seems to have his ear to the ground.

One of the Toyota reps at JAE said the same sort of thing. The MR2 and Celica are being binned because of lack of emissions compliance with the latest EU regs, and as the CTS uses the same 2zzge as the Celica, I could understand that not meeting the new rules either.

Apparently they might already have made all the MR2s and Celicas they are ever going to make, even though they will still be sold into next year.

Paul.