Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need To Get Lower

littlewener

Ok i have a gen 6 import celica and have decided it's not lower enough

This is where the problems begin

Can get lowerin springs for a standard st202 until i read the small print that says

EXE SUPER SPRUT

:censor:

Does anyone know the difference or anything that i can do

Also how i can check i have super sprut cause all i have is a sticker in the back window

this is superstrut

001.jpg

i will leave that up to you to find out. :rolleyes:

if yours dont look like that , then its standard :blink:

i had same problem as soon as import was mentioned the phone went quite :censor: eventually got some HKS lowering springs bout 35-40mm drop the guys who i spoke to from hks were the only ones who new that there springs would fit. had no probs apart from lot harder ride but more than compensated for by on RAILS handling :eek:

littleweener if u wanted an answer to that post u nly had to open your bdroom window and shout up ubberley , your onlydown the road :D

my memory is like a fish on a forgetful day. keep forgeting you live so close. will have to pop round sometime to see your little beaut

By the way is it just me or is there lots and lots of celicas round stoke at the mo

I got the same prob as u littlewner u can't just put a set of springs on or springs and shocks you gotta change a few parts before u do, because of the figure of 8 design, im saving for the other parts then putting coilovers on mine getting rid of super strut.

goota say find that a bit of a strange post.

why cant u just put a set of springs on.

i have and the cars still in one piece and handles like a dream

please explain????????????????????????????????? :D

to change the suspension and get rid of superstrut you may have to replace the hubs,the steering rack ends ? the wishbone arms will need to be put in place,thats if they even will go on @( £ 350 each at toyota ) struts and springs too. so is it worth it . my superstrut has 255 bhp running through it and has just cost me £ 350 to do the drivers side and now it will last another 60 to 80 k .its a good steering/suspension system , just save and get it done , its worth it.

if you want lowering springs look for springs for a st205 , fensport do a trd 25mm drop for £190 ish

hmm surpose it might be a bit of a job its knocking a bit more now so ill have to see. didn't know what parts to change if u have to muck about with steering racks ill just save to get it done.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links